The Student Room Group

WJEC French AS FN2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Florent venhari
OMFG! I put around 10! That's dizaine which came up like 2-3 years ago, so I was probably thinking about that! What is wrong with me. I know what it is, but the pressure probably put me off lol oh well

i swear it was dizaine ?!
[QUOTE=urteeththo;65518353]I got 33/35 last year in my essay this year the titles were HORRIBLE
'are winter sports for rich people'/'votiing for under 16s'/ 'marital traditions have no place in modern day society'/'to get a job its better to hve a uni degree than training'
The translation was easy
unless you didnt know what 'cou' or 'atelier' meant
LISTENING WAAS HORRIBLE
comprehension was ambiguous

basically a bad paper

Oh no I did the traditions question I thought it said patrimoinales as in traditions about heritage!?!? Because patrimoine meaning heritage I took patrimoinales as meaning that not marriage oh no😭😭
For the university degree essay I'm confused how to define 'training '.?
Original post by rileystringer1
public is masculine :smile: it's borrowed from English

So did you just put?: la transport avec la public

I'm willing to bet you won't get a mark for la transport commune, rather les transports en commun

If only FN4 was as easy :frown:

No I put...

On doit utiliser le transport avec la public

It's just the gender of public that wasn't correct but isn't transport masculine?!
Original post by urteeththo
i swear it was dizaine ?!

I think it was centaine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any predictions for grade boundaries? If I get an A in my speaking, and a high B
or If I just scarped an A in the paper, do you think my overall grade would be an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
What were the last two statements on the tick box questions. And wasn't the listening statement about the family car true?
Original post by 123Sam
What were the last two statements on the tick box questions. And wasn't the listening statement about the family car true?

I think they were:

•on se rencontre avant ...........
•on peut voir son lit dans le musée

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Also on the gap fill wasn't it depuis quelques Ans I read that in the text
Reply 69
Thank you do you know all the statements which were true in the tick box question?
Original post by 123Sam

Yeah I said it was true because they said they can use their car (I think with their permission) and unless there is no working public transport. But some people I know said u had to put false and say when they could use it (when there's no public transport) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123Sam
Thank you do you know all the statements which were true in the tick box question?

This is what I put:

•first one
•second one
•one about the music at the end of the experience in the theatre (that was a guess)
•the one about his lit (his bed) in the museum
•the orchestra is for all ages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123Sam
Also on the gap fill wasn't it depuis quelques Ans I read that in the text

I also put depuis in the gap fill

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone else do the traditions essay question, what did you write about?
Reply 74
Thank you so much
Reply 75
One last question, was the first statement about him living in the house for 6 years or something? But what was the second?
Original post by 123Sam
One last question, was the first statement about him living in the house for 6 years or something? But what was the second?

The first statement was that "the CJIP is for all students (not just Parisienne) "

The one about six years was like the 3 to last one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
As if you can remember all of this 😊 Can you please remind me what the second and third statements were?
Original post by Emiliajonessx
No I put...

On doit utiliser le transport avec la public

It's just the gender of public that wasn't correct but isn't transport masculine?!

Yes !
All my friends said they put the first statement as false in the listening. I put true because I heard in the advertisement "vos enfants" so "your children" is referring to parents ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending