The Student Room Group

OCR A Level (A2) Media Studies - 2015 questions for Critical Perspectives (1a and b)

Does anyone know which questions there were last year for questions 1A and B for Critical Perspectives? (OCR)
I have a feeling Creativity will come up for question 1A but I don't know what last years questions were...
I think I found somewhere that narrative came up for 1a - but not sure if its an accurate source! If that is true I would suspect it will be media language or audience to come up tomorrow as they are long overdue! now trying to find out about 1b!
My teacher said research and planning likely for 1a maybe with creativity and audience or media language for 1b!
Reply 3
Original post by sian_mcpartland
I think I found somewhere that narrative came up for 1a - but not sure if its an accurate source! If that is true I would suspect it will be media language or audience to come up tomorrow as they are long overdue! now trying to find out about 1b!

thank you! eventually i discovered that after a lot if browsing too! i think either creativity or research and planning will come up for 1a but we'll see!
Reply 4
Original post by taznimm123
My teacher said research and planning likely for 1a maybe with creativity and audience or media language for 1b!

Thank you! Good luck for tomorrow!
Reply 5
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=542373&d=1464899447 these are all the past questions - 1a last year was conventions of real media texts.

Predicitons for this year: 1a) creativity and 1b) audience
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending