The Student Room Group

Guys - who would you rather date?

Would you rather date someone working in the advertising and marketing section of a big company i.e. Amazon, Google, or a primary school teacher..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
?!
ermmm, i'd date the primary school teacher!! because you'd know that they are good with kids and be nice/ friendly by nature :yep:
It just depends really on other things too but yeah probably a school teacher :smile:
I don't think it matters what occupation they're in so long as they have a great personality
Primary school teacher. No question
Original post by Anonymous
Would you rather date someone working in the advertising and marketing section of a big company i.e. Amazon, Google, or a primary school teacher..?

bump

?!

I would choose their personality first and how the chemistry was with them but if I had to choose maybe the big company person? Only because Im studying to be an accounting consultant for large companies so we could relate on that lvl! :biggrin:
primary school
Reply 9
Teacher
i'd have to find out what their personality is like first. you'd expect the stereotype that someone working in advertising is a bit cold and ruthless - eg. mad men - and that the primary school teacher is warm and loving. but there's nothing stopping it from being the other way around.
i'd go advertising they have skills and connections that help my business grow

I've no great issue with either profession - it would depend mostly on other things.
Teacher

Have you just replied to your own thread? :mmm:
Original post by SeanFM
Have you just replied to your own thread? :mmm:

Could be an anon-fail. :K:

If the woman of the big comany is more interesting than the primary school teacher, than this one. If it is vice versa, the primary school teacher.
Probably the teacher. I imagine that anyone working in such a high position and for such a big company must have a certain amount of ruthlessness in their character. That being said, I've known some absolutely plebbish teachers as well. :s-smilie: Tricky.
Assuming they are relatively successful at advertising/marketing for the big company, that person as they'd have a much higher salary.

Assuming they are one of many minions being worked like a dog for peanuts, definitely the primary school teacher.
I'd rather date someone I like. Someone I get along with and have a proper chemistry with

But to answer your question: The first option.
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'd rather date someone I like. Someone I get along with and have a proper chemistry with

But to answer your question: The first option.

What if you have a 'proper chemistry' with the primary tacher? would it be vice versa then?

Quick Reply