The Student Room Group

A2 Edexcel History 6HI03 Unit 3B

Does anyone know what the predictions are for A2 A2 Edexcel History 6HI03 Unit 3B (Politics , Protest and Revolution) on the French Revolution? The exam is this Friday so please let me know ASAP if you know any predictions for the questions that might come up/ topic areas that might come up for the questions!
Original post by ohgod897
Does anyone know what the predictions are for A2 A2 Edexcel History 6HI03 Unit 3B (Politics , Protest and Revolution) on the French Revolution? The exam is this Friday so please let me know ASAP if you know any predictions for the questions that might come up/ topic areas that might come up for the questions!

Hi there, I just started my own thread on this and then found yours immediately after lol. I didn't know that our topic was so uncommon!
Anyway, my teacher has predicted (in order):
1. Napoleon's reforms (1799-1807)
2. The Directory (1795-1799)
3. The Terror (1793-1794)

Hope this helps!! and good luck.
Original post by fabruttledge
Hi there, I just started my own thread on this and then found yours immediately after lol. I didn't know that our topic was so uncommon!
Anyway, my teacher has predicted (in order):
1. Napoleon's reforms (1799-1807)
2. The Directory (1795-1799)
3. The Terror (1793-1794)

Hope this helps!! and good luck.

omg, hey fab its me tanya loool! and im so glad i found this i've been looking everywhere and i never seem to find french rev! and really terror was the third prediction?? im surprised as its never really comes up as frequently as others!! either way I would haaaaate terror!!!
Original post by tanyarahman13
omg, hey fab its me tanya loool! and im so glad i found this i've been looking everywhere and i never seem to find french rev! and really terror was the third prediction?? im surprised as its never really comes up as frequently as others!! either way I would haaaaate terror!!!

hahaha im so dead, nerd goals!!! yeah tbh i'm not sure terror will come up either :frown: are you revising bourbon restoration? I'm mainly focusing on napoleon's reforms and the directory, how about you?
Original post by fabruttledge
hahaha im so dead, nerd goals!!! yeah tbh i'm not sure terror will come up either :frown: are you revising bourbon restoration? I'm mainly focusing on napoleon's reforms and the directory, how about you?

noo way didn't even bother learning it let alone revising, considering it came up twice! which is probably really stupid if it comes again loool oops, but yep same directory and napoleons reform!! just hoping edexcel is nice with us this time :frown:
Reply 5
Thank you so much! Yeah i know, literally no one else does this! Probabbly cos its so difficult, wish my school picked something else! I also think those topics will come up. If the examiners follow the pattern they have been doing so far, it will probably be a terror question and a Napoleon question. Because the restoration has come up so many times , and last year it was an origins question and before that it was Directory. And Napoleon hasn't come up since 2013, so I think it will be Terror and Napoleon too. Aaah, so nervous! good luck all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending