The Student Room Group
I do not even know who he is?:colone:
Reply 2
Don't mix steroids with cocaine, one or the other only or you'll have an early death like the many celebs/WWE wrestlers have.
Original post by ODES_PDES
I do not even know who he is?:colone:

Bare-knuckle fighter who got famous on the internet in the 2000's. He ended up fighting pro MMA and Boxing
Very warm welcome to new home, Mr slice.

1465335112361.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

he was 42 lol?

That beard of his eats up his whole face, makes it kinda hard to gauge how old he is. To me he looked 42 for like over a decade lol

No sympathy tho tbh. If you die under age of like 60 and not from accident or condition, then you just have your own stupidity to blame
He was a human being but get real, he was a street fighter who didn't get very far in real fighting.
Reply 7
Original post by TsrUser#69
He was a human being but get real, he was a street fighter who didn't get very far in real fighting.

Despite his lacklustre professional fighting career he could and should have banked his fame more.

Like if you ask the average man to name as many MMA fighters as they know think most would only be able to say Chuck Liddell, Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, Conor McGregor and Kimbo.

In other words despite not being even that good Kimbo was easily one of top 5 most famous MMA fighters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
i saw it on fb. is it bad idk who he his, i know him by face but dont know who the hell he is
Reply 9
Original post by mkap
i saw it on fb. is it bad idk who he his, i know him by face but dont know who the hell he is

Probably more well known to men tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's an anabolic steroid?
Reply 12
Original post by TsrUser#69

He should've stuck to street fighting

i remember him from many youtube car park fights. then randomly appeared on ufc TUF reality show off the back of his online fame.
Nooooo! He was sooooo Mr T!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending