The Student Room Group

EY Assessment Centre Help!

I have an assessment centre for EY on Friday and as part of the day I have to give a presentation on "my contribution to building a better working world."

Please prepare apresentation that should cover the following points:> Anoutline of an idea, service, enhancement, or innovation which will contributetowards ‘Building a Better Working World.’An > An analysis of the likely impact and benefits of your proposal, including anycommercial implications.An > An indication of any challenges you anticipate and how you expect to overcomethem.Please consider how technology may play a part in theimplementation of your proposal. You may also wish to explain how your idearelates to the service line to whichyou are applying.
Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
Where have you applied to?
Reply 2
I had my assessment centre on Friday but I still haven't got a call back regarding the interview as my interview and assessment centre were not together.
Reply 3
how did you find the tests?
Original post by specka2502
I have an assessment centre for EY on Friday and as part of the day I have to give a presentation on "my contribution to building a better working world."

Please prepare apresentation that should cover the following points:> Anoutline of an idea, service, enhancement, or innovation which will contributetowards ‘Building a Better Working World.’An > An analysis of the likely impact and benefits of your proposal, including anycommercial implications.An > An indication of any challenges you anticipate and how you expect to overcomethem.Please consider how technology may play a part in theimplementation of your proposal. You may also wish to explain how your idearelates to the service line to whichyou are applying.
Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you get the role?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending