The Student Room Group

Should I add her on FB or is it weird?

The other day I went to a party, I met some really nice girl and we had a good conversation going. My friend told me that she was really into the conversation and that I was "in there". We got kicked out of the bar at like 2am and by then she went off with her friend before I had a chance to get her number. It was also a bit awkward doing it front of everyone earlier in the bar but I guess that's when I should have done it...

Anyway, I know her name and we have mutual friends on Facebook. Would it be weird to add her and keep in contact or should I cut my losses and just call it quits?
Obviously it's not weird haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just do it. Who cares? It's a little bit weird but if she doesn't think it's strange she'll accept it and you can start talking. If she declines you'll never know about it and you'll probably get over it within a day.
I think you should definitely message her! Just say "hey do you remember me" and then wait for her to reply and then just be like I had a fun time I didn't manage to tell you that because......"
I think u should add her , as it's a gamble really , she could either like u or you could find someone better . So u should at least try and add her and maybe meet up with her :smile:
Reply 5
It's fine, particularly if you reckon she fancied the pants off you.
Reply 6
Original post by Ria25
I think u should add her , as it's a gamble really , she could either like u or you could find someone better . So u should at least try and add her and maybe meet up with her :smile:

Original post by pizzanomics
Just do it. Who cares? It's a little bit weird but if she doesn't think it's strange she'll accept it and you can start talking. If she declines you'll never know about it and you'll probably get over it within a day.

Original post by Zarek
It's fine, particularly if you reckon she fancied the pants off you.

Rejected. Also blocked from sending future requests

Can't say I didn't try. Trust me trying to get with a model lol.
Od have gone with anonymous#2's approach.
At least you tried.
Original post by Anonymous

Well you tried and gave it your best shot , that's all that Matters
And after all there are billions of people out there in the world - so 😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼:smile:
Reply 9
[QUOTE=Anonymous;65524853]Rejected. Also blocked from sending future requests

A bit harsh. But **** it, plenty more fish..
The other day I went to a party, I met some really nice girl and we had a good conversation going. My friend told me that she was really into the conversation and that I was "in there". We got kicked out of the bar at like 2am and by then she went off with her friend before I had a chance to get her number. It was also a bit awkward doing it front of everyone earlier in the bar but I guess that's when I should have done it...

Anyway, I know her name and we have mutual friends on Facebook. Would it be weird to add her and keep in contact or should I cut my losses and just call it quits?
worst scenario is she wont accept, go ahead

christ that's savage
Reply 12

Oh... Unlucky, that was harsh.

It's one of the best things about FB, it's like getting the number of a girl (no wait, it's even better because you can send her messages AND you can see a lot of information about her) and it's less weird than asking a girl her number. You did what you had to do.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending