The Student Room Group

Help me please . Ramadan/ attendence issues

i have really hard a level exams and my school refuses too let me go on study leave please help me formulate a good text message to write to them to be more leeniant. i am fasting for ramadan, and i have tried going to skl previously and has not helped me at all and it feels like a waste of time , i then ggot back home yeesterday and felt too tired to do any private study
I got study leave , huge surprise but prior to it i turned up whenever. I doubt they will do anything this close to exams
Original post by lolpool
i have really hard a level exams and my school refuses too let me go on study leave please help me formulate a good text message to write to them to be more leeniant. i am fasting for ramadan, and i have tried going to skl previously and has not helped me at all and it feels like a waste of time , i then ggot back home yeesterday and felt too tired to do any private study

Zayn is that you?
Reply 3
Original post by bakedbeans247
Zayn is that you?

nah looool
Original post by lolpool
nah looool

h ok lol, never mind then :wink: Are you in the biology chat group? if so who are you? I'm sure it was you who started the chat room?

Quick Reply

Latest