'Frenchman' planned Euro 2016 attacks'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
Bless

And by that you meant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bornblue
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're a shameless opportunist and you've been caught out. Brilliant.

Hit the nail on the head right there.
He was brainwashed by right wing media
He's a failure of the white community
He's a victim of the system
He was suffering from a mental disorder
He was confused
Don't forget France suffered under WW2
Don't forget Muslims can also be terrorists
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Considering he had 5000 rounds of ammo and 100 detonators, he probably was going to focus on both killing people and blowing up buildings.

This man is a victim of right wing media.

he also saw his friend die in the paris attacks

He was suffering from mental illness, he's a victim of the system
Original post by Bornblue
I'd rep you twice there if I could.
You've spoiled the OPs fun though, look how disappointed he is that it was a fascist.

How do you know that he is a fascist?
Original post by The_Opinion

he blames right-wing attempted mass shootings on immigration and Muslims, maybe he isn't the definition of fascist but he sure as hell is bigoted
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
he blames right-wing attempted mass shootings on immigration and Muslims, maybe he isn't the definition of fascist but he sure as hell is bigoted

you've not understood the post

they said I was disappointed the attacker was a 'fascist'

but I see getting personal again (you do know that it is VERY childish)
Reply 47
Ultra right-wing nationalist plots to kill.

Conclusion? Left-wing liberals are at fault for tolerating immigration and Islam. Muslims are at fault too presumably, for... umm... loitering with intent to be Muslim?

Makes perfect sense.
Mr Hrytsak listed bridges, motorways, a mosque and a synagogue among the suspect's potential targets. He was being prosecuted for arms smuggling and terrorism, he said.

It was not clear if the tournament itself was being targeted and Paris police prefect Michel Cadot told reporters there was "no specific threat against any [Euro 2016] site".

Well that's got to rank as one of the most misleading headlines of recent weeks, in the face of some pretty stiff competition from the Brexit row.
you've not understood the post

they said I was disappointed the attacker was a 'fascist'

but I see getting personal again (you do know that it is VERY childish)

give up while you're ahead, you've been called out on your bigotry by several different people
give up while you're ahead, you've been called out on your bigotry by several different people

by the people who are unable to argue my point (like yourself) and the terminally offended yes.

But as I say on a discussion forum getting personal as you constantly do is very childish (have to remember some of you are still at school so exceptions do have to be made)

I think he is satirising the Left's response to Muslim attacks.
Original post by The_Opinion

He planned to kill Jews and Muslims and admitted to being exceptionally nationalistic and right wing.

Sounds pretty fascist to me.
Reply 53
by the people who are unable to argue my point (like yourself) and the terminally offended yes.

But as I say on a discussion forum getting personal as you constantly do is very childish (have to remember some of you are still at school so exceptions do have to be made)

Will you respond to the comment made by BornBlue?
Original post by Observatory

if you thinkt that, then you don't know this guy, he really isn't, he genuinely thinks Muslims/Lefties are responsible for all of the world's problems

this is the student room, I'm more worried that someone like you spends their days ranting about Islam and the Left-wing than a bunch of students
Original post by okey
Will you respond to the comment made by BornBlue?

Do you mean these

'You were so desparate for it to be a Muslim, so now that it turns out it was an anti-Semitic, Islamaphobic fascist you desperately try and find a way to still blame it on Muslims. So Muslims are at fault for far right fascists killing Muslims and Jews? That's a new low, even for you.
You're digging is hilarious though, I'll give you that.

Of course there was no far right before Muslim immigration though, did we all just imagine the 40s then?

You're a shameless opportunist and you've been caught out. Brilliant. '

As I said if you have to go for the personal attack in the post it's very easy to ignore (and sadly most of the posts from 'some' posters re this matter are simply personal attacks)

But I can see one question and the answer would be NO it's not Muslims 'fault' but it is the fault of successive governments by failing to address the 'Muslim' issue to the satisfaction of the people of the countries negatively impacted by mass immigration by this alien culture.

But as you can see if you read my posts I did not claim it was the fault of Muslims (shoddy attempt at claiming victim status though)
Original post by Observatory

No but I didn't blame Muslims for this attack (the poster seems a little deranged in their replies)

I blamed successive governments though as I've said for about 10 years now (longer than some of the posters replying to me have been at school) that failure to address immigration issues raised by the failure of some communities to integrate into the host countries will result in a rise of the far right (something I've been dreading for a long time)

What we are seeing here in this case is simply the tip of a very nasty iceberg.
No but I didn't blame Muslims for this attack (the poster seems a little deranged in their replies)

I blamed successive governments though as I've said for about 10 years now (longer than some of the posters replying to me have been at school) that failure to address immigration issues raised by the failure of some communities to integrate into the host countries will result in a rise of the far right (something I've been dreading for a long time)

What we are seeing here in this case is simply the tip of a very nasty iceberg.

You literally did,

you said

"A lot of us said if the issue of immigration isn't addressed the far right will increase in numbers

We see this happening here and we expect to see it more severely in other European countries "

So yeah, you explicitly denote immigration as the cause, and therefore you implicitly blame left-wing/liberal people, who are supportive of immigration. As a lot of the immigrants are Muslims, your statement there is as stupid as saying something like "I am not blaming blacks but Nigerians are responsible" smh
if you thinkt that, then you don't know this guy, he really isn't, he genuinely thinks Muslims/Lefties are responsible for all of the world's problems

expect I don't (and odd you say that given you have been a member of TSR for about 3 days)

But you have a smell of an old banned poster from TSR (yet I am still here) and as such I can see you not lasting long (again)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending