The Student Room Group

Still haven't had an interview for access course starting in September.

I applied for the access to nursing course back in March time and I still haven't received a date for an interview. I noticed the college has already posted a new student day for in July for access students, so now I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Has anybody else been left this late for an interview? It seems to be such a popular course that I'm worried all places will be taken by the time I get (and if I get) an interview.

Guess just looking for some reassurance that all is ok and no need to panic; this is normal :redface:

Thanks.
Why not call up the college and ask about your application?
Reply 2
I didnt apply for my access course until late July last year and had the interview about 3 weeks before the course started (which seemed more like a tick box exercise!) so there is still plenty oftime but maybe give them a call for your peace of mind.
I've got an interview for Tuesday :afraid: So soon!

Thanks for the replies.
Have been accepted onto the course :smile: Anybody planning to start in this september?
Original post by Lizzipth_Floyd
I've got an interview for Tuesday :afraid: So soon!

Thanks for the replies.

Well done! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Lizzipth_Floyd
Have been accepted onto the course :smile: Anybody planning to start in this september?

congrats i started my access in 2005 and finished it in 2007, it is a lot of work, but very rewarding, and prepares you well for undergraduate life proper!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending