The Student Room Group

why am i so stiff when it comes to sex

im 19 years old and cant bring myself to have sex with guys, im seen as very attractive and loads of guys have asked to have sex with me. when making out with a guy and stuff they get frustrated or disspointed when i say no to sex. sometimes i really want it myself but i just cant. maybe its coz of my religion but most muslim girls i know have lost it and its normal. but its like its embedded in my brain i just cant have sex.

Scroll to see replies

I don't think being stiff is a problem
Sorry i couldn't resist xD just don't do it then, if you don't want it then you shouldn't have it. Ignore all of your friends and do what makes you happy
just lift and get absolutely shredded brah
Reply 4
Original post by Hevachan
I don't think being stiff is a problem

what dya think is
Reply 5
Original post by Proxenus
just lift and get absolutely shredded brah

im female
Reply 6
maybe you just haven't found anyone you really want to have sex with yet?
LOL pls do not give such a impression out
"Most Muslim girls have done it "lol okay idk what kind of friends you have....
Original post by Anonymous
im female

yes
Just cause you're hoeing around and fornicating doesn't mean everyone else is.

Just cause you're hoeing around and fornicating doesn't mean everyone else is.

Most of us don't still live in the 7th century. If you want to be a repressed prude, go do it quietly and away from normal people.

most muslim girls i know. lol dont hype it quite a lot of british muslim girls nowadays go clubbing and have sex, stuff like that, not just where im from
I mean the key thing is to do what you want to do. It's your body and if you don't feel you want to do something you don't have to. On the other hand, if you are having a dilemma between following your faith and doing what you want to enjoy, that's ultimately down to your belief and what you feel is most important.
>OP - There is nothing wrong with you and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. Don't 'bully' yourself into thinking otherwise either. Sex seems to be just a recreational activity for some people..... and if it works for them, fine, but, one day your going to
meet 'the right one' and he's going to appreciate that you didn't in fact have sex with everyone who offered and you could have had sex with. This is a personal choice. So what if guys are 'disappointed' in the end they do respect you more than the girl that was an easy conquest!! You are also the one those same guys will eventually look to for a potential marriage partner. I am assuming you are talking about casual dating here. Be you!
Original post by Hopefully1
>OP - There is nothing wrong with you and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. Don't 'bully' yourself into thinking otherwise either. Sex seems to be just a recreational activity for some people..... and if it works for them, fine, but, one day your going to
meet 'the right one' and he's going to appreciate that you didn't in fact have sex with everyone who offered and you could have had sex with. This is a personal choice. So what if guys are 'disappointed' in the end they do respect you more than the girl that was an easy conquest!! You are also the one those same guys will eventually look to for a potential marriage partner. I am assuming you are talking about casual dating here. Be you!

thanks that really helped. i just cant let guys have sex with me. maybe your right i havnt found the one. i do hear from guys saying 'wow your the only girl i know whos a virgin' and them telling me im different to other girls and they see me as marriage material.
Reply 15
im 19 years old and cant bring myself to have sex with guys, im seen as very attractive and loads of guys have asked to have sex with me. when making out with a guy and stuff they get frustrated or disspointed when i say no to sex. sometimes i really want it myself but i just cant. maybe its coz of my religion but most muslim girls i know have lost it and its normal. but its like its embedded in my brain i just cant have sex.

You're probably not comfortable with yourself and seeing yourself naked or even, sharing that with anyone else. But, don't feel pressured to have sex, you will know when you are truly ready and you will take full responsibility and wont be shamed because it's something YOU want to do.
If you wanted to have sex you'd have sex.
how many girls do you know who are muslims have had sex kind of seems a bit lame to claim you are a muslim. Also have sex when you feel like it not because of societal pressure.
Is it not haram to have sex before marriage?
You're stiff because you aren't comfortable. Nothing wrong with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending