The Student Room Group

WJEC Geography A unit 2 8th june HELP THREAD

tomorrow, is the exam and i've been taught Retail and urban changes, tourism and our changing coasts. if you have done those topics as well, and would like help, ask :P if not then good luck for tomorrow!
Reply 1
Is there anything I can revise besides theme 3 for the data response paper?
Reply 2
Original post by Al111uz
Is there anything I can revise besides theme 3 for the data response paper?

im sorry, im not familiar with ''theme 3'' and data response paper :redface:
Reply 3
Oops just realised, I'm doing spec B. Good luck for today anyway!
How did you find it? I did the same topics as the OP except I did Weather and Climate rather than retail. I found it easy enough:s-smilie:
Hey! I'm doing the same themes as you!! How did you find it? I actually liked it :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by wildjones
How did you find it? I did the same topics as the OP except I did Weather and Climate rather than retail. I found it easy enough:s-smilie:

coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

Original post by susielovesblue
Hey! I'm doing the same themes as you!! How did you find it? I actually liked it :smile:

retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol
[QUOTE="ihatePE;65567593"]coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol[/QUOTE

Oh yeah the retail did put me off a bit but ;/ but i think coastal changes was my fav.
Reply 8
[QUOTE="susielovesblue;65571899"]
Original post by ihatePE
coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol[/QUOTE

Oh yeah the retail did put me off a bit but ;/ but i think coastal changes was my fav.

I did the same themes too! I didn't like the 6 marker for retail and urban change about the changing night time economy, but quite liked the 8 marker - i wrote about the flowers in Kenya and Pakistani farmers growing tobacco due to the increasing European demand etc etc but I've kinda forgotten haha. I preferred coasts tho
[QUOTE="retat432;65572969"]
Original post by susielovesblue

I did the same themes too! I didn't like the 6 marker for retail and urban change about the changing night time economy, but quite liked the 8 marker - i wrote about the flowers in Kenya and Pakistani farmers growing tobacco due to the increasing European demand etc etc but I've kinda forgotten haha. I preferred coasts tho

Yh i talked about Kenya too! And about Swansea Amazon factory

Quick Reply

Latest