The Student Room Group

'Frenchman' planned Euro 2016 attacks'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
expect I don't (and odd you say that given you have been a member of TSR for about 3 days)

But you have a smell of an old banned poster from TSR (yet I am still here) and as such I can see you not lasting long (again)

when your argument runs dry, attack my personal credibility based on some baseless assumptions

maybe try defending your bigotry? oh wait, you can't.
Original post by nexttimeigetvpn
You literally did,

you said

"A lot of us said if the issue of immigration isn't addressed the far right will increase in numbers

We see this happening here and we expect to see it more severely in other European countries "

So as you can see I clearly see I didn't blame Muslims at all

But don't let things like fact get in the way of you making things up (or believing nonsense)
when your argument runs dry, attack my personal credibility based on some baseless assumptions

maybe try defending your bigotry? oh wait, you can't.

you have no credibility hence nothing to attack.
Original post by Bornblue
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You were so desparate for it to be a Muslim, so now that it turns out it was an anti-Semitic, Islamaphobic fascist you desperately try and find a way to still blame it on Muslims. So Muslims are at fault for far right fascists killing Muslims and Jews? That's a new low, even for you.
You're digging is hilarious though, I'll give you that.

Of course there was no far right before Muslim immigration though, did we all just imagine the 40s then?

You're a shameless opportunist and you've been caught out. Brilliant.

Exactly my thoughts. Thanks.
So as you can see I clearly see I didn't blame Muslims at all

But don't let things like fact get in the way of you making things up (or believing nonsense)

I love how you ignored the rest of the post which I made, you are blaming the refugees/immigrants, who majorly are Muslims.

But if your skull is too thick to accept that fact, here's some more proof of you directly blaming Islam/Muslims:

"But yes immigration is out of control and yes Islam is a violent ideology this is a given
But as we have said if this isn't addressed the far right will increase in numbers (and we really don't want this)"
I love how you ignored the rest of the post which I made, you are blaming the refugees/immigrants, who majorly are Muslims.

But if your skull is too thick to accept that fact, here's some more proof of you directly blaming Islam/Muslims:

"But yes immigration is out of control and yes Islam is a violent ideology this is a given
But as we have said if this isn't addressed the far right will increase in numbers (and we really don't want this)"

I made no mention of Muslims as I am able to differentiate between the two and I replied to a direct question I was asked.

but don't let that get in the way of you being a 'victim' (are you getting hangry?)
I made no mention of Muslims as I am able to differentiate between the two and I replied to a direct question I was asked.

but don't let that get in the way of you being a 'victim' (are you getting hangry?)

Denying the truth which is staring you in the face, how old are you again? and why do you spend the majority of your days funnelling hate speech towards Islam?
Reply 67
Our neighbour hasn't integrated himself in our neighbourhood very well.

If the guy on the other side of him (bit of an idiot) attacks our neighbour, whose fault is that exactly? Did I, or the government, fail to address the issue of his integration?
Denying the truth which is staring you in the face, how old are you again? and why do you spend the majority of your days funnelling hate speech towards Islam?

hangry?
WOW! I'm the first person here to condemn and accept the damage misinterpretation of the Koran as well as militant far right ideologies have done in the West this past decade. Unfortunately, every time I see something like this my automatic assumption is that it's a Muslim, similar to how the Irish back in the IRA days. However this a clear example of the fact that terrorism can occur in any religion, ethnic background or political orientation. If immigration is truly the issue, I fail to see how blowing up synagogues and murdering jews is related, and as a fellow "Frenchman", the Jews have been part of France since WWII. I can't possibly see how anyone else is to blame but this psychopath.
Original post by Observatory
I think he is satirising the Left's response to Muslim attacks.

I don't think he's that clever. He's been caught out and simply digging.
His eyes lit up when he thought this was a planned attack by a Muslim yet now it transpires that it was a planned attack on Muslims by a fascist, he's trying to find a way to still blame Muslims.

Talk about victim blaming.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
His eyes lit up when he thought this was a planned attack by a Muslim yet now it transpires that it was a planned attack on Muslims by a fascist, he's trying to find a way to still blame Muslims.

Talk about victim blaming.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
His eyes lit up when he thought this was a planned attack by a Muslim yet now it transpires that it was a planned attack on Muslims by a fascist

Regardless whether that was his intent, it's a pretty good parody.
proof that muslims aren't the only ones threatening your precious society

It was reactive. His targets included a mosque and he was intending to protest (by killing innocent people) Islamisation and excessive Muslim immigration.

It is like the Unionist terrorist groups in Northern Ireland. They reacted to the IRA, once that stopped they stopped too.

There will be much more of this if Muslim terrorism continues. according to French security sources.

Something to look forward to.

Deary me. So you make a post because you think an attack was planned by a Muslim, then when it transpires it was an anti Semitic, islamaphobic fascist you shift the goalposts to try and victim blame by claiming it's directly or indirectly Muslims fault if far right fanatics attack Muslims/ Jews.

You're a shameless, victim-blaming opportunist.

Rather than admit you were wrong and apologise for blaming this attack on Muslims you desperately try and blame them for the actions of far right fanatics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by generallee

Something to look forward to.

Until the issues are addressed it's only going to get worse.

Some of will simply sit back and say 'told you so'
Original post by Observatory
Regardless whether that was his intent, it's a pretty good parody.

It wasn't his intent. Shows the hard right are just as ridiculous and opportunistic as the hard left when it comes to Muslims.
I hate both of them.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes indeed

Look into my eyes and you'll see them light up apparently :biggrin:
Angry at immigration , decides to blow stuff up

Great logic -.-
#NotAllFrenchPeople #YouAintNoFrogBruv

Quick Reply

Latest