The Student Room Group

OCR MEI M1 (Mechanics) 17th June

Can't seem to find a thread for M1 - who else is doing it this year? It's easily my worst module. This year I'm also taking C1,2,3.

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by tizzaclaire98
Can't seem to find a thread for M1 - who else is doing it this year? It's easily my worst module. This year I'm also taking C1,2,3.

I'm doing it too, and its definitely my worst.. Its actually worrying how little people are doing it - i swear like no one is, i can't find anything about it anywhere
Original post by justnaomihere
I'm doing it too, and its definitely my worst.. Its actually worrying how little people are doing it - i swear like no one is, i can't find anything about it anywhere

Ah same - I'm like 'I did not sign up for physics!!'
Reply 4
How's everyone's revision going for this exam, anyone found any difficult past papers/questions they'd like to share?
Reply 5
i find this module harder than c4 fgs its the worst and there are hardly any resources for it
Reply 6
Does anyone have the topic assessment answers for the MEI website?
Reply 7
There is hardly any help offered for M1! The link below is helpful with the basics but nothing for the section B questions which are so much more complex

https://6213e728bb30c5a7e4b58d7c6ceb86d4f101424b.googledrive.com/host/0B1ZiqBksUHNYbmVXRlNxSzR3ZGs/OCR%20MEI%20M1%20Revision%20Sheets.pdf
Reply 8
Does anyone have the m1 june 15 paper for revision purposes?
Don't think I can upload a file via a reply, so I uploaded MEI M1 June 2015 as a PDF to mediafire so you can download it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/143x1t7t335wleq/M1_2015_June.pdf

Let me know how you found it. I found it quite tricky as the questions were a bit different from previous years but nothing ridiculous (like the FP1 and D1 exam this year!)
Man.. I am bricking this exam. Also remember that this module is the most important!! Taking into account you have no coursework or comprehension to support it...
Reply 11
Hoping for the best with this exam, C1 and C2 went well so it's all good so far
Good luck everyone and break a pulley :smile:
may the forces be with you :h:
How did everyone find it?
Original post by Grindle97
How did everyone find it?

Section B was a nightmare for me :frown:
Yeah Section B was hard, I really struggled with the show that question on 7
I honestly thought the hardest question was number 2. Could anyone walk me through what exactly the question was asking?
What was question 2? The particle one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending