The Student Room Group

AQA AS BIO Unit 2 OLD SPEC RESIT Tue 7th June (pm) 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sparklez10
Thats what i got!!! :smile:

Same, cell C was a gamete so surely meiosis?!
Reply 301
Original post by CourtlyCanter
Ah okay, just hoping I haven't put anything wrong down as that would be counter-productive. And I wonder what kind of kitchen sinks do you guys have at school haha :wink:

Loooool 😂😂😂 I've never seen the kitchen sink before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kwaks
Because if it did only one SD plus or minus none of them overlapped

Posted from TSR Mobile

It only did one standard deviation.

I thought that the miniature and one other had SD that overlapped? Since I did the mean add and minus them and I was pretty sure they overlapped.
Reply 303
Original post by bluhbluhbuh
alright bro prepare yourself, i wrote:
Both could've been exposed to different environmental factors therefore causing a mutation or natural selection (favouring an allele with better survivability) in those conditions; allele frequency increases through reproduction and becomes dominant.

something like that, and

Standard deviations of dog 4 and2 overlapped (can't remember names, ithink it was those) therefore showing the difference may not be signficiant and due to chance. The doggy with the greatest genetic diversity was the one with the highest value, had the smallest SD therefore most consistent data too. The doggy with lowest value had the lowest genetic diversity.

i'm just being hopeful, please let me know if you got something else so i can go cry about it over my mcdonalds milkshake

Crap. I got those wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
ffs i swear none of the dog SDs overlapped????!!! D:
I love how the last question was so disgustingly awful that no one is even bothering to try and give answers
Reply 306
Original post by Suits101
It only did one standard deviation.

I thought that the miniature and one other had SD that overlapped? Since I did the mean add and minus them and I was pretty sure they overlapped.

It appears they did overlap. I got the question wrong. 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 307
Original post by fanta0904

I know 😭😭😭😭 it appears they did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kwaks
Crap. I got those wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

lets talk about it
that one dimensional response hit me in the gut. :frown: don't feel bad T.T i could've got it wrong too, hopefully we both just mentioned something to give us a mark
Original post by lucabrasi98
I love how the last question was so disgustingly awful that no one is even bothering to try and give answers

I only liked the reliability (and this sounds weird when writing) the faeces one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fanta0904

Yeah I thought that none of them overlapped as I added the standard deviations to the mean values... Is this wrong? :frown:
That paper was soooo easy
Whole class found it a breeze
Expected grade boundaries are gona be sky high
Original post by lucabrasi98

what was the last question?
think i've just repressed it, nowonder im in a decent mood. Refresh my memory for me pls?
surely it said describe not explain say what you see?
Also a question about positives about having anaemic blood?
I said stuff along the lines of oxygen more readily dissociates to the muscles than healthy blood.
After for 4 pKa (from graph), anaemic blood more readily binds to O^2 than healthy blood.
Can continue to quite readily bind with O^2 after 12kPa more so than healthy blood which plateaus...
Anything else???
Reply 315
lets talk about it
that one dimensional response hit me in the gut. :frown: don't feel bad T.T i could've got it wrong too, hopefully we both just mentioned something to give us a mark

I really hope so 😭😭😭. I need to eat my sorrows away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biokid5656555
Yeah I thought that none of them overlapped as I added the standard deviations to the mean values... Is this wrong? :frown:

You also need to subtract.
what was the last question?
think i've just repressed it, nowonder im in a decent mood. Refresh my memory for me pls?

The whole thing on poo
Reply 318
Original post by gcsekid
That paper was soooo easy
Whole class found it a breeze
Expected grade boundaries are gona be sky high

calm down there gcse kid youre in the wrong forum
Original post by Biokid5656555

plus and minus the sd and see if it overlaps with the plus/minus SDs of the other dogs right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending