The Student Room Group

Whats your favourite guilty pleasure tv show?

Scroll to see replies

i love a bit of courtroom drama like judge judy or paternity court or judge rinder :colondollar:
Original post by Spock's Socks

Ditto.

I had a spurt of this on YouTube a while back.
Love island
Kardashians!:h:
Take Me Out :hide: today, someone was talking about a second date and they said 'I don't know how I'm going to find him because I have no idea where Essex is'.

Also how they cheer no matter what town you say you come from, eg he said 'I'm ... and I'm from Leamington Spa!' :woo: :toofunny:
Original post by retro_turtles
Mines top gear... i know nothing about cars or have any interest whatsoever, but the old trio is what makes my day.

Can't redeem yourself from that one.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Keeping up with the kardashians.I'M SORRY OKAY?! :getmecoat:

I'm disappointed in you.

Original post by ODES_PDES
Eastenders

Spoiler

You should feel bad.

For me it's The Amazing World of Gumball.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gaya Ramanathan

Yesss 90210 was the best.

I loved Desperate Housewives.
Original post by SeanFM
Take Me Out :hide: today, someone was talking about a second date and they said 'I don't know how I'm going to find him because I have no idea where Essex is'.

Also how they cheer no matter what town you say you come from, eg he said 'I'm ... and I'm from Leamington Spa!' :woo: :toofunny:

NO LIKEY? NO LIGHTEY!!!!!!!!!!! :ahee:

My Guilty Pleasure is Supernanny, and Wife Swap :getmecoat:
Original post by homeland.lsw
NO LIKEY? NO LIGHTEY!!!!!!!!!!! :ahee:

My Guilty Pleasure is Supernanny, and Wife Swap :getmecoat:

I like how Supernanny always fixes things in the end :rofl:
My guilty pleasure is Jane the Virgin, i love that show sooo much, its so hilarious, and sad as well :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
I like how Supernanny always fixes things in the end :rofl:

But I always wonder, in like 2 weeks wouldn't things just go back to normal? Idk :holmes:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Yesss 90210 was the best.

I loved Desperate Housewives.

Silver all the way.
Gogglebox and Masterchef. :colondollar:
Dance moms
judge rinder

Original post by XOR_

For me it's The Amazing World of Gumball.

i love this show
no shame
Original post by Gaya Ramanathan
Silver all the way.

YES! Ah I miss that show. Silver was so :love:

Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Gogglebox and Masterchef. :colondollar:

I actually made a thread for Masterchef, I watch it but it's not a guilty pleasure :biggrin:
[QUOTE=SeanFM;65176767]Yessss! Some Girls is amazing! (one of the only guys to say that, I think :s-smilie:)

The scene where Saz is walking down the street with the boy and they hold hands and the music is playing... :fan:

Some girls 👌
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple

I actually made a thread for Masterchef, I watch it but it's not a guilty pleasure :biggrin:

I think I see it as such because my family are dead against any reality tv shows whatsoever :tongue: plus I will often find myself sticking my head in the fridge soon after an episode is over, and I blame Masterchef personally for my hunger woes. :lol: And now I want crisps..
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
My guilty pleasure is Jane the Virgin, i love that show sooo much, its so hilarious, and sad as well :smile:

This shouldn't even be a duilty pleasure hahaa I love this show it's great

Quick Reply

Latest