The Student Room Group

How to memorise Spanish speaking quickly- URGENT PLEASE HELP

Please help me, i have my spanish speaking assessment in 1 day and i need to memorise it. Im an A* student in spanish and really need another this time. My speech is good, but i just need to memorise it please anyone have any tips please help me
Reply 1
Original post by 123_123
Please help me, i have my spanish speaking assessment in 1 day and i need to memorise it. Im an A* student in spanish and really need another this time. My speech is good, but i just need to memorise it please anyone have any tips please help me

I do German but that's besides the point as speaking assessments all work in same way and I got an A* in mine. I found using flashcards really useful and breaking everything up so its easier to read and memorise. Honestly the only thing you can do is to read it over and over until you have it memorised. We were allowed to take a help sheet on which we can write up to 40 words so write all the words you find most difficult to remember on the sheet which you can use during the exam. Hope this helps and all the best.
Reply 2
Original post by Leyak
I do German but that's besides the point as speaking assessments all work in same way and I got an A* in mine. I found using flashcards really useful and breaking everything up so its easier to read and memorise. Honestly the only thing you can do is to read it over and over until you have it memorised. We were allowed to take a help sheet on which we can write up to 40 words so write all the words you find most difficult to remember on the sheet which you can use during the exam. Hope this helps and all the best.

Thank you so much, I have been doing just that, I made flashcards separating all the paragraphs, but they are just so long and the sentences are difficult to remember, so I am really worried now, as I really want to get another A*, my teacher expects me to get one and I know I can do it, I just don't have the time. Thanks for your help, it is appreciated :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending