The Student Room Group

A few SJW and Red Pill terms explained

The insular subcultures at the opposite ends of the internet politics spectrum can be difficult to understand at times. They create their dialect as a framework for their ideas, and you need to be able to understand what they mean to see where they are coming from. Here are some helpful explanations of what they generally mean:

SJW talk:

"Creepy" - Male being friendly

"Rapey" - Man attempting to court woman

"Rape culture" - Society where white heterosexual males are attracted to the opposite sex

"Cultural appropriation" - White societies embracing other cultures

"Mansplaining" - Men speaking logically

"Fatphobia" - Understanding that having excess adipose tissue is bad for you

"Genderqueer" - Confused

"Cringey" - Anything anyone says or does that makes them feel insecure because it doesn't fit into their world view, but they can't actually discredit with any reasonable response.

"The patriarchy" - An imaginary image of the world they have where male CEOs and politicians get together in clandestine meetings to think of ways to oppress womyn

"Transphobic" - Can mean anything from actual hatred of trans people to simply understanding that there are two biological sexes

"Ableist" - Believing, for example, that people with no legs probably shouldn't do kickboxing

Red Pill talk:

"Cuck" - Reasonable, self-effacing male

"Beta" - Intelligent, compassionate man

"Alpha" - Imaginary characters such as James Bond or Action Man which Red Pillers see themselves as/have closeted homoerotic desires for

"Nice guys" - The selves they once were (before they started drinking protein shakes) that got **** on by nasty evil women who weren't interested in their Warcraft conquests

"Slut/sloot" - Women who don't have sex with them

"Blue Pill" - A reasonable view of the world

"Taking the red pill" - To affirm the bitter view you have of women by getting a bunch other mongs on the internet to pat you on the back and tell you you're right

"White knight" - A man who's mother gave him enough love

"MGTOW" - A man who has given up wasting time on make advances on women so that he can fully dedicate his life to bitching about them on the internet

Scroll to see replies

Tl;dr: SJWs and Red Pillers are cancers that feed off each others' vile waste products, all of whom any sensible government would have sent to the gulags
(edited 7 years ago)
Bravo :pierre:
Lol this should be stickied somewhere
Reply 4
Original post by Mathemagicien
Tl;dr: SJWs and Red Pillers are cancers that feed off each others' vile waste products, all of whom any sensible government would have sent to the gulags

Pretty much. They can be fairly hilarious to observe though. Maybe a special ghetto where we can watch them fighting against each other?
Reply 5
Typical blue pill post.
Reply 6
Original post by Jebedee
Typical blue pill post.

Getting on with the opposite sex is literally the same as living in a gigantic computer simulation, right?
Reply 7
Original post by KingBradly
Getting on with the opposite sex is literally the same as living in a gigantic computer simulation, right?

You're the expert. You tell us.
Pretty much. They can be fairly hilarious to observe though. Maybe a special ghetto where we can watch them fighting against each other?

House them in the Calais migrant camps for extra fun. Will the SJWs turn against the Islamists? Will the Red Pillocks join the Islamists? I'm not at all, btw, referring to the misogyny you can't find anywhere in the Quran.
Reply 9
Original post by Mathemagicien
House them in the Calais migrant camps for extra fun. Will the SJWs turn against the Islamists? Will the Red Pillocks join the Islamists? I'm not at all, btw, referring to the misogyny you can't find anywhere in the Quran.

Hahaha, that could be fun. In reality, the Red pillers are very much like the Islamists in terms of their views, but I doubt they have much love for them. On the other hand, the SJWs are only similar to them in spirit (they're both power hungry, authoritarian and totalitarian), but opposite to them in actual opinions. Could be very interesting!
The second half I can certainly agree with.
Reply 11
Original post by Jebedee
You're the expert. You tell us.

Weasel response.
Weasel response.

So you're hating on people who learn to get laid? Hmm wonder what you could possibly have against such a group :u:
Original post by Jebedee
So you're hating on people who learn to get laid? Hmm wonder what you could possibly have against such a group :u:

how do you learn how to get laid?
second part is A++ 👍
Original post by hezzlington

Learn game.
Original post by Plagioclase
The second half I can certainly agree with.

Of course, the SJW can't see how true the SJW side is as well :rolleyes:
Original post by Jebedee

TIL learning that woman are disposable, troublesome objects that exist purely for male sexual satisfaction = learning to get laid.
Original post by hezzlington

Listen to some women-hating guys on a shady corner of the internet, of course
I wasn't aware white knight was redpill speak? Either way, I agree that both are cancer.

Latest

Trending

Trending