The Student Room Group

Who's ready for the Geography AQA 8 June exam?

I've revised nearly all the case studies.
I find Human harder than Physical, yet the grade boundaries are so low, its annoying :frown: Really need an A*, doing it for A Level, hbu?
Reply 2
Original post by mero22
I've revised nearly all the case studies.

Not me I don't know any damn case studies nothing seems to be going in my head 😫 But good luck x
If you're studying population do not expect OCP to come up! This came up last year and the chances of it coming up this year are low. There is a great chance of Indonesia being the case study.
Reply 4
Original post by GcseMaths
If you're studying population do not expect OCP to come up! This came up last year and the chances of it coming up this year are low. There is a great chance of Indonesia being the case study.

What's OCP?
Original post by Oblivion99
I find Human harder than Physical, yet the grade boundaries are so low, its annoying :frown: Really need an A*, doing it for A Level, hbu?

SAME!!! i find human harder but im still doing it for A-Levels... i love geography
Original post by luciie
What's OCP?

One Child Policy!
Reply 7
Original post by Oblivion99

Good luck :smile:I'm trying to make sure I remember everything about footpath erosion in the Lake District.
Original post by luciie
What's OCP?

Its the One Child Policy I think :redface:
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!
We've had no decent teacher for almost a year and have done little to NO human geography. The topics we were supposed to have done are:
Tourism
Changing Urban Environments
Changing Rural Environments.
If anyone has any suggestions or last minute tips/resources, please let me know!
Good Luck everyone!
L
Reply 10
Original post by Leyak
Not me I don't know any damn case studies nothing seems to be going in my head 😫 But good luck x

Thank you and good luck to you too.
Original post by lizzieofmaths
anybody please help!
We've had no decent teacher for almost a year and have done little to no human geography. The topics we were supposed to have done are:
Tourism
changing urban environments
changing rural environments.
If anyone has any suggestions or last minute tips/resources, please let me know!
Good luck everyone!
L

revision notes / maps you got till tomorrow afternoon good luck
I'm definitely not ready for geography. But then you can never really be fully prepared because there is too much to learn. Also learning all the case studies is difficult. However I have been trying to revise and I think I am almost there :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by GcseMaths

or migration...
Reply 14

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending