The Student Room Group

How to seduce a lesbian as a straight man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I had sex with my very gay friend at Uni, for funsies. Didn't make him any less gay, or me any less of a raging lesbo.
Reply 21
And yes, we all hate men. Vile specimens.
Step 1.
Be a woman.

Step 2.
Look at step 1.

That entire article is dumb and pointless. A lesbian is a lesbian because she does not like men.
If a gay man cannot get into the pants of a straight man trying to get in the pants of lesbian then why would any guy write an article about it? lol
Reply 23
Original post by Laus2
I had sex with my very gay friend at Uni, for funsies. Didn't make him any less gay, or me any less of a raging lesbo.

How was it for you and him? Did either of you like it?
Reply 24
Original post by Kyle1198
How was it for you and him? Did either of you like it?

It wasn't great. I think he enjoyed himself, because he hadn't had sex for a long time. But overall it was awkward and hilarious.

I've had sex with men where it has been enjoyable, but I really do think I'm predominantly emotionally, romantically and sexually compatible with women. In my experience, women tend to want to please their sexual partner as much as they want to please themselves. With men, I have often felt like they are just masturbating inside of me, and have zero interest in whether I am enjoying myself. So women tick all of my boxes, but if I fell for a man I wouldn't deny my feelings.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Laus2
It wasn't great. I think he enjoyed himself, because he hadn't had sex for a long time. But overall it was awkward and hilarious.

I've had sex with men where it has been enjoyable, but I really do think I'm predominantly emotionally, romantically and sexually compatible with women. In my experience, women tend to want to please their sexual partner as much as they want to please themselves. With men, I have often felt like they are just masturbating inside of me, and have zero interest in whether I am enjoying myself. So women tick all of my boxes, but if I fell for a man I wouldn't deny my feelings.

So are you attracted to men as well but the sex is just bad with them, or are you not attracted to men, and the sex with them was only enjoyable because you were pleasured?
Oh look the article is made by a man, what a surprise :erm: Do these men do not understand a word ''lesbian'' or what :facepalm:
Original post by Laus2

Erm, if he had sex with you then he's not really that much very gay :mmm:
Reply 28
Original post by ForgetMe

I can assure you he is incredibly gay.
Reply 29

Come on, it's not whom you have sex with that defines your sexuality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laus2
I can assure you he is incredibly gay.

Then he must be a mutated version of gay because female body is a turn off for me.

Original post by 2710
Come on, it's not whom you have sex with that defines your sexuality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So, a man can sleep with other men and still be straight?
Reply 31
Then he must be a mutated version of gay because female body is a turn off for me.

You can't speak for all gay men. In fact, you can only speak for one: yourself.

He was tipsy, curious and horny.

And yeah - people can identify as whatever they want. I've slept with men; that fact doesn't make me any less of a lesbian. And no, I don't identify as bisexual.
Reply 32

You are telling me if a man sleeps with another guy he is definitely 100% at least gay in every single case that a man has slept with another man since the dawn of time?

The answer is yes to answer your question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33

What about all the closeted people who slept with people of the opposite sex?
He might not be 100% gay, but not into women enough to identify as bi, but the attraction to women is still enough to sleep with them. Ever heard of bicuriousity?
Just because you're 100% gay, doesn't mean everyone else who identifies as gay is as well.
And yes the straight man might well be straight because he might have been bicurious, but not that into men to identify as bi or gay.
Original post by Laus2

What's funny is you're kind of describing the feeling the guy talks about in the article. You said you're a lesbian but said you're 'predominantly' attracted to women. And you said it's not that haven't enjoyed sex with men rather that you prefer having sex with women. The part about feeling like a man is just masturbating inside of you sounds similar to the 'man hater' part of the article but just exclusively on sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laus2
It's hard to remember how much I enjoyed having sex with men, as I haven't had sex with a man for over 3 years, and I hope that I don't have to again (unless, perhaps, I want to have children and my partner and I opt for a sperm donation, but want to do it the 'natural' way; seems unlikely, however). I don't hate men or sex with men; rather, I've been unfortunate enough to have sex with men who aren't very good at putting themselves second (even for a short while).

I've had 'gay feelings' since I was 11, and I do wonder if part of my having relationships with men/having sex with men was because I wanted to be straight, because my family are uncomfortable with me being with a woman (religious, elderly), and I didn't want them to reject such a big part of me. Having said that, at the time I didn't think "I'm doing this just so I can be straight", I was genuinely attracted to my two former male partners. But I find it hard to believe, now (not because they are unattractive, but because I wouldn't want to sleep with a man again). I don't want to rubbish the relationships I've had in the past with men, because they were special in a different way. I do think that I felt something was missing, which I don't feel with my (female) partner; is it because she ticks all of my boxes, or does her femaleness give her the edge over men who might possess her characteristics/androgynous looks? It's difficult to dismantle when you're in a relationship. Hindsight helps. My god I ramble. Hope you're interested :tongue: if not, sorry!

I think I understand what you're getting at, I think it can be hard for some people who have never felt conflict about their sexuality to really get what it's like.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by SmileyVibe
Step 1.
Be a woman.

Step 2.
Look at step 1.

That entire article is dumb and pointless. A lesbian is a lesbian because she does not like men.
If a gay man cannot get into the pants of a straight man trying to get in the pants of lesbian then why would any guy write an article about it? lol

NB: I haven't read the article.

Some men have big egos and do not feel threatened by someone with a vagina. I learned this when women I knew had permission to sleep with me, even though they had a boyfriend. They were not permitted, however, to sleep with another man. I found this distasteful and insulting so discontinued the arrangement. A man who thinks he can turn someone is likely very arrogant and used to getting his own way.
Reply 37
Original post by Laus2
NB: I haven't read the article.

Some men have big egos and do not feel threatened by someone with a vagina. I learned this when women I knew had permission to sleep with me, even though they had a boyfriend. They were not permitted, however, to sleep with another man. I found this distasteful and insulting so discontinued the arrangement. A man who thinks he can turn someone is likely very arrogant and used to getting his own way.

I think the women are just as bad for thinking that's okay tbh.
Whats the point of being in a relationship if you can't commit
And if its an open relationship, this gives the message that lesbianism is for show when its not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending