The Student Room Group

OCR COMPUTING 08/06/16 Topics likely to appear.

As can be seen from the attachment, the highlighted topics did not appear in the 2015 paper thus are likely to appear this year The topics not highlighted DID appear in the 2015 paper. I have also presented the topics that have appeared in all the papers so perhaps you can spot some sort of trend. Good luck to you all; let's achieve those A*.

Scroll to see replies

cheers fam. huge help.
@surina16
@ArMy07
Just noticed you guys arew doing OCR computing and thought this might help :smile:.
Original post by jonnynutmeg
cheers fam. huge help.

No problem.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
@surina16
@ArMy07
Just noticed you guys arew doing OCR computing and thought this might help :smile:.

thanks :h: I'm too lazy to do this sort of stuff :colondollar:
All of my worst topics are at the bottom/likely to come up! :afraid:
As can be seen from the attachment, the highlighted topics did not appear in the 2015 paper thus are likely to appear this year The topics not highlighted DID appear in the 2015 paper. I have also presented the topics that have appeared in all the papers so perhaps you can spot some sort of trend. Good luck to you all; let's achieve those A*.

Lots of love from a student predicted A but aiming to pass
Also, I am afraid I don't understand how you set it out? Surely those in yellow are likely to come up or those with a high/low weighting? Please explain
Reply 8
@surina16
@ArMy07

Thank you, I'll go over the topics as soon as I finish Geography revision x <3
Original post by JayyyThornton
Also, I am afraid I don't understand how you set it out? Surely those in yellow are likely to come up or those with a high/low weighting? Please explain

:biggrin: Glad I helped. Yes, that's what I stated. The highlighted topics did NOT appear in the 2015 paper thus are more likely to appear in tomorrow's paper.
Original post by JayyyThornton

yeah I think the ones in yellow didn't come up last year so they'll be likely to come up tomorrow. Those with the lower weightings are also likely to come up as well :smile:
Original post by surina16
thanks :h: I'm too lazy to do this sort of stuff :colondollar:

Good job there was someone out there to do it for you. Lol.
Original post by ArMy07
Thank you, I'll go over the topics as soon as I finish Geography revision x <3

No problem. Good luck with both your exams.
Good job there was someone out there to do it for you. Lol.

lmao after wrongly predicting 3/4 English Lit texts I decided to give up :lol:
this test is gonna be difficult af because of that cheating scandal thing
apparently we are cheating because they ask a question which is answered in the textbook
ocr are retarded
Reply 15
do we have to learn interfaces, and guis and firmware for tomorrow????
Original post by justanotherlad
this test is gonna be difficult af because of that cheating scandal thing
apparently we are cheating because they ask a question which is answered in the textbook
ocr are retarded

Thats nice we will know the real computer science engineers this year.
Awesome need to get A*!!!
Thanks a bunch <3
Original post by Federerr
Thanks a bunch <3

No problem!
Original post by comp221
do we have to learn interfaces, and guis and firmware for tomorrow????

Definitely. It's on the specification.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending