The Student Room Group

Prom Dresses!

Hi girls (or boys 😋) I am wondering what style of dress everyone has gone for this year? Mine is a fishtail dress, clearly over excited for prom as I cannot get it off my mind 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Oh hi, sorry you didn't get any replies :frown: I have a year to go till prom but I think I would like a knee-length, simple but elegant dress :smile:
Original post by Anonymous061299
Hi girls (or boys 😋) I am wondering what style of dress everyone has gone for this year? Mine is a fishtail dress, clearly over excited for prom as I cannot get it off my mind 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk how to describe it really, other than it being a classic prom dress? It's a peachy-pink maxi chiffon dress with an embellished high neck and two subtle slits in the skirt :smile:
Fishtail dresses are gorgeous so I'm sure you'll look stunning! :h:
I'm wearing a short dress (slightly above knee), white with embroidered white flowers and floaty chiffon skirt. I like fishtails and maxi dresses though, I just gave up finding a long dress :colondollar: . I need to buy shoes and a clutch still. Anyone have any good places to buy them? I was thinking maybe Accessorize but if anyone knows anywhere better, please say!
I love fishtail dresses! Mine is blush pink, I don't really know how to describe the material, but it is long and has a high neck but with gaps in? and it has little diamantes around the top of the front and back :smile:
Original post by surina16
Idk how to describe it really, other than it being a classic prom dress? It's a peachy-pink maxi chiffon dress with an embellished high neck and two subtle slits in the skirt :smile:
Fishtail dresses are gorgeous so I'm sure you'll look stunning! :h:

Ooo yours sounds lovely!
Original post by Rocco123
I'm wearing a short dress (slightly above knee), white with embroidered white flowers and floaty chiffon skirt. I like fishtails and maxi dresses though, I just gave up finding a long dress :colondollar: . I need to buy shoes and a clutch still. Anyone have any good places to buy them? I was thinking maybe Accessorize but if anyone knows anywhere better, please say!

Sounds lovely! I'm also struggling for shoes and a clutch, they're a nightmare to find haha
Original post by jazz_xox_
I love fishtail dresses! Mine is blush pink, I don't really know how to describe the material, but it is long and has a high neck but with gaps in? and it has little diamantes around the top of the front and back :smile:

Ooo it sounds gorgeous!
I'm wearing tux as I'm not a big fan of dresses so got a tux from Jack Wills and some Ted Baker heels to go with it I'm so excited to wear it all!
Sounds lovely! I'm also struggling for shoes and a clutch, they're a nightmare to find haha

Have you tried looking on ASOS? That's where I got mine from
Original post by BhavyaB
Oh hi, sorry you didn't get any replies :frown: I have a year to go till prom but I think I would like a knee-length, simple but elegant dress :smile:

That sounds nice :-)
Reply 11
I still don't have a prom dress and its this month. It's mostly likely going to be a v neck line red dress with crystal encrusted straps on the back of the dress.
my prom's a month today ahhh, a bit scared for it because i hate my body but my dress is bit fish tail bit flowy and it's black. When's your proms ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have gone for a purple maxi dress :smile: It's a bit long but hopefully it'll be ok with heels!
I just happened to find a clutch at home so I just need to get the shoes - I'm so excited as well!

Quick Reply

Latest