The Student Room Group

I have not taken a shower in three days ama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
It was a dare, plus I wanted to try living like a hippy

Felt good right? I felt like I was saving the world by not using shower water...just doing my part to save the environment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mollyadtr
Felt good right? I felt like I was saving the world by not using shower water...just doing my part to save the environment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really tbh, but showering in lukewarm water does feel good.
I like to have a neutral odourless smell
Original post by Namita Gurung
No

One of my neighbours is a hippy and he stinks
Not really tbh, but showering in lukewarm water does feel good.
I like to have a neutral odourless smell

I Agree...sometimes I don't mind bathing in temperatures as hot as hell but lukewarm is 👌🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You went 4 days without showering or changing your underwear?
Your poor fanny lips:frown:
Original post by cherryred90s

M8 unlike a dic k a fanny is self cleaning so technically after 4 days a dic k is in need of a clean more than a fanny

Posted from TSR Mobile
M8 unlike a dic k a fanny is self cleaning so technically after 4 days a dic k is in need of a clean more than a fanny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they are self cleaning but fannys still need freshening up and regular underwear cbanges

Good Lord.
Original post by hezzlington
Good Lord.

Hehe
Yeah they are self cleaning but fannys still need freshening up and regular underwear cbanges

True but 4 days ain't that bad it's not like it was suffocated😁
Remember they only reason we shower daily is because now it's a social construct as we have the resources to, if someone didn't shower for a long period of time way back no one would bat an eye lid!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can a fluent poster translate

Degoutant = disgusting.
3 days. Noob.
Is your hair still nice and not greasy as f***. I once did not have a shower for like 2 weeks. Just wanted to test what would happen because why not.
that is a small number. I am currently revelling in my no shower streak of 2 weeks. How long do you think you could last before your self confidence crumbles? Are you capable of withstanding the social pressure to conform, or shall you continue to make bold steps as an individual who is willing to sacrifice everything for a supreme reward?

Quick Reply

Latest