The Student Room Group

Asked a girl out, she says "I don't really know you"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Retired_Messiah
**** me in the ass how is she gonna know that when she's not sure she really knows you that well? Slow down, you don't have to speedrun it

We have texted a lot in the past 6 months tbf, but she's not asked me out again, so idk, it's a bit boring to hang out with them tbh, she's a bit awkward with me around i feel. though she has apparently been ill so
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Then I said I was trying to get to know her, and she invited me out with friends to meet, what does it mean?

She wants to get to know you through your friends or see how you are around them and her. it's a test
Original post by Anaa95
She wants to get to know you through your friends or see how you are around them and her. it's a test

How do I pass....
Polite way to.say not interested mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
:/ So she's attracted to me looks wise then?, otherwise surely it would be no interest?
idk idk idk girls idkdididkdidkdid idk

Or just to confuse you further... She could be not attracted to your looks but wants to give you a chance, so she can see whether she will like your personality enough to date you.
if she wants you to go out with her friends, she wants their approval too and to get to know you better that way so it doesn't get awkward. If you can impress her and her friends then that's like double the achievement of just impressing her and you're basically in then mate. Good luck.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Or just to confuse you further... She could be not attracted to your looks but wants to give you a chance, so she can see whether she will like your personality enough to date you.

mmm don't think people do the personality thing mate. She needs to hurry up and decide coz it looks like I'm going uni, not that I mind coming back to see her
if she wants you to go out with her friends, she wants their approval too and to get to know you better that way so it doesn't get awkward. If you can impress her and her friends then that's like double the achievement of just impressing her and you're basically in then mate. Good luck.

2 of her friends, I know and they're male. She lost her bf, the others that come she aint mates with, can't really understand why she'd want their approval though? thanks
Replace "know" with "like" and you have your answer
Reply 29
How do I pass....

Don't be rude and say any bad sexual jokes and tell your friends not to make it obvious if you like her and to be friendly, basically act like wingmen
mmm don't think people do the personality thing mate. She needs to hurry up and decide coz it looks like I'm going uni, not that I mind coming back to see her

Not if you're repulsive, but if you're so-so, a great personality and confidence can win them over.
Original post by Anaa95
Don't be rude and say any bad sexual jokes and tell your friends not to make it obvious if you like her and to be friendly, basically act like wingmen

hmmm well I was on the phone with my mate once and he asked who I was with and I said "the girl" because he knew I was meeting a girl and wouldn't know her name, she took offence to that i think and kicked me(not hard) I just explained that though and it seemed okay. Tbh I find it hard to converse with her as she's a bit awkward/goes over more to her friends, she still does talk to me n stuff.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Not if you're repulsive, but if you're so-so, a great personality and confidence can win them over.

girls say I am like a 6 out of 10 so i don't think I am, confident, depends you could say I am not confident at all and very confident other times. Like I can approach and talk toc her idk but some times just can't be bothered with approaching her if i think she dont want me to
Reply 33
hmmm well I was on the phone with my mate once and he asked who I was with and I said "the girl" because he knew I was meeting a girl and wouldn't know her name, she took offence to that i think and kicked me(not hard) I just explained that though and it seemed okay. Tbh I find it hard to converse with her as she's a bit awkward/goes over more to her friends, she still does talk to me n stuff.

yeah, bad move lol. but, she probably wanted more respect than that and she may or may not like you but, good luck. She's probably pressured by her friends
Original post by Anaa95
yeah, bad move lol. but, she probably wanted more respect than that and she may or may not like you but, good luck. She's probably pressured by her friends

hmmm she still talked to me after and invited me out again, was disagreeing with everything i seem to say though(deliberately) thanks
Reply 35
hmmm she still talked to me after and invited me out again, was disagreeing with everything i seem to say though(deliberately) thanks

She's being difficult, if she's the same when you go out again, leave her. she's just stress.
How do I pass....

[video="youtube;cV0tCphFMr8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV0tCphFMr8[/video]
Original post by Anaa95
She's being difficult, if she's the same when you go out again, leave her. she's just stress.

I tapped her on the shoulder to say goodbye once and she sort of moaned "don't touch me" like I think she's just stress, but othertimes she touches me and i don't mind
Then I said I was trying to get to know her, and she invited me out with friends to meet, what does it mean?

Isn't it obvious lol? She's not interested.

If she went on the date with you, she would have got to know you then.

She invited you with friends to make sure you knew it wasn't a date AND to further emphasise the fact she doesn't see you as a potential lover.

Remember this: if a girl likes you and wants to date you, she'll make very clear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending