Original post by Rainbowcorn
yay
mangos?

Spoiler

Yay most of the time
Winter?

Spoiler

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
LMAO Trustt me, paki mumma's tho, don't get today's society and fashion do they haha :tongue: I seen these pink ones, and the brown ones, and my dad was like if they £100 i still pay for them, and she like no, this tht, f***ck all. :smile:
I know it's a bit off topic, but are you Pakistani? Thought you were Arab.:tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
I know it's a bit off topic, but are you Pakistani? Thought you were Arab.:tongue:

Haha :tongue: Na I live in Birmingham, but parent's are paki. :frown: Unfortunately lol :h:
Haha :tongue: Na I live in Birmingham, but parent's are paki. :frown: Unfortunately lol :h:
Nothing unfortunate about being Paki.:smile: I'm paki too(well you probably already knew).:smile:YAY Paki's lol, I don't how some people find that offensive, I certainly don't.:smile:
Nothing unfortunate about being Paki.:smile: I'm paki too(well you probably already knew).:smile:YAY Paki's lol, I don't how some people find that offensive, I certainly don't.:smile:

LOOLZ :tongue: Paki & Proud LOL :biggrin:
LOOLZ :tongue: Paki & Proud LOL :biggrin:
Haha, sorry for wasting your time just to inquire about what your bloody ethnicity is.:p:)
Haha, sorry for wasting your time just to inquire about what your bloody ethnicity is.:p:)

Na dw! Your not wastin' my time, ain't got much more to do, well not now anyway. But yh, it's fine bro :smile:
Na dw! Your not wastin' my time, ain't got much more to do, well not now anyway. But yh, it's fine bro :smile:
Are you fasting tomorrow?
Are you fasting tomorrow?

Yhh, hopefully :tongue:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
idek what that is

Emotions?

you don't know????

Spoiler

Yhh, hopefully :tongue:
Right, don't sleep too heavily again.:tongue:
Right, don't sleep too heavily again.:tongue:

I didn't mum was went to wake me up,and she forced me to go bed at 1:00 in the morning when there was only 1 hr or less until sehri, like she just f***cked everything up, hate her so much, and I literally was so pissed & upset in the morning. :frown:
I didn't mum was went to wake me up,and she forced me to go bed at 1:00 in the morning when there was only 1 hr or less until sehri, like she just f***cked everything up, hate her so much, and I literally was so pissed & upset in the morning. :frown:
Hmm, don't feel too bad it was accidental, and don't hate your mum, yeah she can be annoying but after all she is your mum, okay I don't want to start giving life lessons:tongue: because I can get annoying too, but basically just love your mum:smile:, you seem to have some serious beef with her.:tongue:

Disclaimer: maybe you don't have beef with her, I jump to conclusions too fast, sorry about that.:tongue:
Hmm, don't feel too bad it was accidental, and don't hate your mum, yeah she can be annoying but after all she is your mum, okay I don't want to start giving life lessons:tongue: because I can get annoying too, but basically just love your mum:smile:, you seem to have some serious beef with her.:tongue:

Disclaimer: maybe you don't have beef with her, I jump to conclusions too fast, sorry about that.:tongue:

Na na, :wink: Dw and yh I do sometimes cuz she rlly pisses me off, and is rlly overprotective and controlling, like especially paki parents, when your the youngest child and the only one. :frown:
Dw about it, your actually spot on.
Na na, :wink: Dw and yh I do sometimes cuz she rlly pisses me off, and is rlly overprotective and controlling, like especially paki parents, when your the youngest child and the only one. :frown:
Dw about it, your actually spot on.
Trust me, I'm the oldest and I have younger siblings, if you had siblings and you were the youngest you would be treated like a princess, I am expected to be the 'most' responsible and that's what happens to most paki's like even for GCSE's if I flopped and my younger brother also flops(Inshallah that doesn't happen) I'll probably get shouted at because I'm meant to be a 'role model' for him, but I don't let that BS get to me, I am by far the laziest in my whole family, and I'm proud to be.:tongue:
Trust me, I'm the oldest and I have younger siblings, if you had siblings and you were the youngest you would be treated like a princess, I am expected to be the 'most' responsible and that's what happens to most paki's like even for GCSE's if I flopped and my younger brother also flops(Inshallah that doesn't happen) I'll probably get shouted at because I'm meant to be a 'role model' for him, but I don't let that BS get to me, I am by far the laziest in my whole family, and I'm proud to be.:tongue:

LMAO :biggrin:
This isn't looking like the nay or yay game anymore 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
LMAO :biggrin:
Alright I think I'm taking too much of your time, you don't need to reply if you don't want to.:smile:
Alright I think I'm taking too much of your time, you don't need to reply if you don't want to.:smile:

LOL k sorry, speak to u tomoz. :colone:
LOL k sorry, speak to u tomoz. :colone:
Alright, goodbye and good luck on waking up for sehri.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest