The Student Room Group

Had a one night stand, now she's messaging me all the time and is gettign her friends

What the hell am I supposed to do?

She's a stalker, she's messaging me on FB, by text and is even calling me. I've managed to blocked her on all of these now, but now her friends are getting in touch.

According to them, having sex with her for one night is "not a ethical thing to do and I should be dating her".

I'm afraid they'll go to the extreme and come to my house... she knows where I live.
Reply 1
I don't think I should get the police involved just yet, but if it gets physical I will have to.
Lol ur fault for doing it if she gets vulnerably attached.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Lol ur fault for doing it if she gets vulnerably attached.

How would I know she (and her friends) would react like this. Don't be a dope.
Great bit of enthusiasm from the gf's. Do you know this girl from anywhere, is she at Uni and she could spread it round the department etc? Are her parents involved yet? Its good they know where you live.
Reply 5
Original post by 999tigger
Great bit of enthusiasm from the gf's. Do you know this girl from anywhere, is she at Uni and she could spread it round the department etc? Are her parents involved yet? Its good they know where you live.

Why is it good they know where I live?

I think she goes to another University in the same town, not sure.

Her parents aren't involved, which is good.
Did you lure her into thinking you were going to date?
If no, then she and her friends are crazy.
One-night stands are incredibly common, especially among younger people; her and her friends may not agree with what's been done, but it seems you don't want to pursue anything further. It's funny how often people pull this "I don't do ONS" ********.

Anyway, if she/her friends continue to do this then get the police involved. It's called harassment.
Did you say anything to her before you had sex, that you where gonna keep in touch or something?
Reply 8
Watch 'Fatal Attraction', that should help..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending