The Student Room Group

A2 - Edexcel Psychology June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmilyPlatypus
I have one but it's specific to the studies my class have looked at so it might be different to yours but I guess you can just replace the study with whatever you've looked at. Do you want me to post it? :smile:

Yes please I think it will still behelpful :smile:
IMG_3937.jpg
Attachment not found

Original post by FemaleBo55
Yes please I think it will still behelpful :smile:

Hopefully these are readable, I haven't really uploaded photos on here before hahah
IMG_3937.jpg
Attachment not found

Hopefully these are readable, I haven't really uploaded photos on here before hahah

Thank you thats exactly what Im doing too but do you have a document of it saved because I want to print it out lol :tongue:
Thank you thats exactly what Im doing too but do you have a document of it saved because I want to print it out lol :tongue:

I don't have a saved document of it unfortunately :frown: I just have the physical copy of it
Swear they've never asked you to outline a key issue before? (crim/health). If they can, they almost certainly will tomorrow right?
Original post by Jablonski
Swear they've never asked you to outline a key issue before? (crim/health). If they can, they almost certainly will tomorrow right?

They asked for state and describe the key issue and how you collected results on all 4 sections in like 2012, and no just bcos something hasnt come up before doesnt necessarily been it would now
Describe and evaluate research into deprivation/separation, including Bowlby’s maternal deprivation hypothesis and how negative effects can be reduced

What would you write for this if it was a 12 marker????
Describe and evaluate research into deprivation/separation, including Bowlby’s maternal deprivation hypothesis and how negative effects can be reduced

Wasn't that really similar to last years 12 marker/pretty much identical, so I highly doubt anything like that would come up again
But studies would include things like Bowlby's 44 theives, Spitz and Wolf, Goldfarb, Harlows Monkeys etc :smile:

Wasn't that really similar to last years 12 marker/pretty much identical, so I highly doubt anything like that would come up again
But studies would include things like Bowlby's 44 theives, Spitz and Wolf, Goldfarb, Harlows Monkeys etc :smile:

Describe and evaluate research into the effects of deprivation/separation of a child from their primary caregiver. In your evaluation, you must include how the negative effects of deprivation/separation may be reduced. (12)

^^That was it, I wouldn't waste your time revising it tbh
I did the unit 2 resit exam this year and Autism came up, do you think it will less likely come up tomorrow in the unit 3 exam???
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DarceyKuypers
I did the unit 2 resit exam this year and Autism came up, do you think it will less likely come up tomorrow in the unit 3 exam???

they're completely unrelated...
Original post by chickenfoot
they're completely unrelated...

True..
True..

:lol: don't bother revising dopamine hypothesis bcos neural transmission came up in my bio exam

Autism is like the easiest topic anyway so I hope it comes up
Original post by rileystringer1
:lol: don't bother revising dopamine hypothesis bcos neural transmission came up in my bio exam

Autism is like the easiest topic anyway so I hope it comes up

😂 was worth as ask
😂 was worth as ask

Hahah I'm only joking. I think autism came up as a small question in 2015 so it's not likely to come up again, except as a 12 marker
Gonna have a nice 4 hour cramming session in the library tomorrow before the exam.. hopefully I'll be more prepared for Unit 4
Anyone have any good notes for on dis and adv and descriptions for the research methods we need to know? :frown:
Original post by rileystringer1
Hahah I'm only joking. I think autism came up as a small question in 2015 so it's not likely to come up again, except as a 12 marker

Would be pretty happy if it was a 12 marker to be honest..
Would be pretty happy if it was a 12 marker to be honest..

for eval would you write about theory of mind and extreme male brain?
for the key issue for criminal, is yuille and cutshall and loftus and paler AO1 or Ao2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending