The Student Room Group

The real men step up please.

Whenever i make friends with beta males, they always seem to try and compete with me. I don't know if they get defensive because they're intimidated or for whatever reason. I'm 6'1 with 23inch really broad shoulders and I'm a boxer.
Im a real man, i don't like fake people. However, i seem to encounter numerous occasions where these beta males try to compete with me at everything, the funny thing is they end up copying my style.

They will try and exert power over me when girls are around, yet when its just me and him alone he's so polite, using his manners and stuff. hahahaha i find it so funny just thinking about it.

I never exert power over people unless it gets out of hand, i encourage people to do well, i motivate people, i help people improve, i don't insult others, i treat women and men nice. I don't care what others think of me. I don't use violence unless its totally necessary. I lead most of the time, however i do follow occasionally; thats because i know to be a good leader you also have to be a great follower.

Im not scared of many things, ill happily confront and call each and everyone of these guys out infront of their faces.

Some example:
when we're walking in a group, ill be carrying a football, then this one guy will say look x is carrying the ball for me i don't have to do anything

At times, i really do want to break their jaws, but i am able to control myself.

So, should i confront them if it gets out of hand? I don't like making people feel bad.
I can laugh at myself pretty well though so that helps.

thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Too long. Didn't read.
"Real man" - lol.
Get friends in the same league as you.
I like how you have to specify your height and shoulder width so accurately.

Somebody sounds a little insecure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a load of trash, I'm actually laughing :lol:

Original post by xobeauty
Please lawd, don't get him started.

Oh, sign out already.
real men don't google 'attributes of real men'.
Reply 9
Original post by Lord Samosa

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did it just to give you guys a sense of scaling.
Instead of me saying "i draw stares from almost everyone by the width of my shoulders" which doesn't sound very humble.
Specifying the measurement gives people a sense of what they are dealing with. Definitely not a sign of insecurity, if it didn't matter i wouldn't say it. But i appreciate your response.
Original post by Lord Samosa

Posted from TSR Mobile

This! :rofl:
Original post by XOR_
I'm also a 6'3 really real man, that understands.. These beta's need to learn some manners.

What is the solution?
Call them out and make them look small?
Original post by hezzlington
real men don't google 'attributes of real men'.

Real men full of curiosity do.
Its what beta cucks do. You need to befriend fellow alphas.
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Real men full of curiosity do.

...and then post about it on a student forum?

:rolleyes:
Original post by hezzlington
...and then post about it on a student forum?

:rolleyes:

Well mate, ill be honest i don't have all the answers. And i know there are many people on this forum that probably have experienced similar situations.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Whose side are you on you rat?!

Yours obviously. Don't hurt mi pls. :afraid:
The second link is even funnier :rofl2:
http://www.prolife.com/realman2.html

I swear this is so archaic and borderline sexist?
Reply 19
Original post by XOR_
I'm also a 6'3 really real man, that understands.. These beta's need to learn some manners.

:slap:

Quick Reply

Latest