The Student Room Group

Edexcel (IAL) Unit 2 Physics June 9th

Hi guys!
So I created this thread for unit 2 physics. Let's revise, share our ideas and clear our doubts here!

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
yes! this thread was hella needed.
please someone give me tips to score A in unit 2.
How is revision going ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
jan 15 unit 2question 2 HELP please explain why is it c and not d :s-smilie:
Original post by Bliss_
jan 15 unit 2question 2 HELP please explain why is it c and not d :s-smilie:

I guess it follows from Ohm's law (R=V/I) where R=r, total V=V+E, and I=I.
Reply 6
Need help in this question thanks....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Komol
Need help in this question thanks....

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's basically about energy levels which are of restricted values. So when an electron gets exited and then drops from a higher energy level to a lower energy level, it emits energy of only certain values, therefore since E=h*f, photons are emitted and the light has only certain discrete frequencies. Hope i explained it well :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by Chirstos Ioannou
It's basically about energy levels which are of restricted values. So when an electron gets exited and then drops from a higher energy level to a lower energy level, it emits energy of only certain values, therefore since E=h*f, photons are emitted and the light has only certain discrete frequencies. Hope i explained it well :wink:

Reply 9
I guess it follows from Ohm's law (R=V/I) where R=r, total V=V+E, and I=I.

Thanks. 🤗❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Komol

Anytime :biggrin:
Reply 11
What does a resistance against potential difference for a filament lamp look like and why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bliss_
What does a resistance against potential difference for a filament lamp look like and why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good question!
Good question!

Is anyone else really stressed out 😱😱
Original post by Mimiastc
Is anyone else really stressed out 😱😱

Kinda :P
Kinda :P

I mean the theory itself is fine but the way they word some questions, i havent a clue what they want me to say...😭😭
Original post by Mimiastc
I mean the theory itself is fine but the way they word some questions, i havent a clue what they want me to say...😭😭

Yea true, i find that difficult as well.
Reply 17
Good question!

thanks...can you answer it?
Reply 18
How was the exam guys???? I couldn't understand the angle question I wrote 180 degrees..
Original post by wenogk
How was the exam guys???? I couldn't understand the angle question I wrote 180 degrees..

Not at all good for the angle i wrote 145 no idea how

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending