The Student Room Group

Thoughts on Computing OCR 8th JUNE 2016 GCSE?

Personally, I thought it was a horrible paper!
Where was the binary logic gates at???
I HATE U OCR!!!!
Dont choose dunya over deen. OCR meant to do this as a way of teaching us a lesson and how the wonders of the world work. We have been prepared for the world, here comes the hereafter..
I thought that was the most stupidly easy exam in the entire history of computing
I agree, it was stupid easy and only covered the most basic topics

In fact, my core edexcel ICT paper was harder I recon.
(edited 7 years ago)
I thought that it was an 'ok' paper, even though my teacher didn't teach me jack **** that we were meant to learn and only tried yesterday and in today's morning revision session! Luckily I did my own revision by watching YouTube videos, some parts I was clueless but some parts I was able to guess, the only thing I feel confident about is the RAM and ROM question...#RIPTOMYFUTURE
I actually found it so easy. It was everything I was looking for. I reckon I got at least 75 marks
Original post by aaljhfgahsj
I thought that was the most stupidly easy exam in the entire history of computing

I have to agree with you. Of all past papers I have seen this was by far the easiest
Reply 7
Original post by GCSE SLAYER
I actually found it so easy. It was everything I was looking for. I reckon I got at least 75 marks

I think it was alright but the last question was hard
Reply 8
What did you put for the last question?
(The game 1-100 and you need to pick a number at random if it has already been chosen output " * whatever * " ............. , make one for A?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending