The Student Room Group

Why do Tory leaders stand with their legs so far apart?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yua
way of displaying dominance

And this shows that how?
Original post by dairychocolate

Nah, I've tried this and it just makes it worse as the trousers get tighter on your crotch. If you don't believe me, grow a penis and try for yourself.

Why do you suppose so many Tories go to Savile Row for their suits?
Rah, Big Dave looking hench on the left.

Nah, I've tried this and it just makes it worse as the trousers get tighter on your crotch. If you don't believe me, grow a penis and try for yourself.

Are you slyly letting us now you have a big willy? :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
Two further thoughts. Maybe they've got small willies and the only way they can kid themselves otherwise is to stand so that they're pressed tight against their underpants?

Alternatively perhaps it's boarding school bully culture - in the changing room, a way of telling their fag to "drop the soap". A bit like how they treat the country.

But that doesn't explain Theresa May. In the first image below, where she's standing with her legs in that strange position, two things come to mind. First, something is clearly going on "round the back". Not sure what it is. Is she remembering doing a poo maybe? Second, you've got to wonder whether she's wearing any knickers. Put these two together - is she airing her a-hole, maybe? Communicating to her audience "you're drinking up my every word, but I'm having a private joke with myself and thinking of pooing"?

The more you look at these people, the crazier they look. I mean actually mentally ill.

At least she wears a shell suit - or is it a chemical suit - in the last picture.

Original post by IFoundWonderland
Are you slyly letting us now you have a nig willy? :mmm:

Reported for racism.
No wonder why they continously act like they have a spiky cactus perpetually wedged up their nether regions.
Reply 26
Makes it slightly easier for them to **** on your dreams
Reported for racism.

Oh my ****

No

*dies of shame*

This is why you spell check kids.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Oh my ****

No

*dies of shame*

This is why you spell check kids.

You managed to use a racist word and a racial stereotype with one mistyped letter. That's actually impressive.
You managed to use a racist word and a racial stereotype with one mistyped letter. That's actually impressive.

Tbh it's something only I could do.
Reply 30
It's the tories so must be something sexual, maybe they're showing their intentions to **** us all or maybe they've spent too much time in the dungeon?
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
They're just doing their best impression of Ronaldo taking a free kick. Quite accurate if you ask me.

This :lol:
Got Sky news talk at 5pm but practicing taking free kicks at 7pm:tongue:
Probably something they teach at Eton
Reply 33
These four politicians do it. Any more?

image.jpg
This must be how the normal people stand... it's on all those signs.

gents.jpg

Quick Reply