The Student Room Group

Thread declined.

I just received a message from the Moderation Team (whatever that is) saying that my thread/post has been declined. Can someone tell me on what grounds?
Reply 1
Too boring.
Original post by Meme_Ioana
I just received a message from the Moderation Team (whatever that is) saying that my thread/post has been declined. Can someone tell me on what grounds?

No explanation is ever given, at least I never got one!

On the grounds of the Earth. There is no other grounds. Space is a lie.

(if you want to know why, you have to ask the community team people in a special private thread - threads are sometimes declined for triggering material in the case of mental health things, explicit material, or generally inappropriate content (hate speech, sexual things, etc etc).
Reply 4
Wow...ok...thanks for your response...if a survey for my dissertation which has as a main topic East Asian stereotypes is considered explicit or somehow inappropriate...I am so done with this website..thought it would be helpful as I am desperate enough because of my deadline. Anyway, good to know I will avoid it from now on. Peace!
Reply 5
Original post by ODES_PDES
No explanation is ever given, at least I never got one!

So you've also been declined the privilege to post something here...I see
So you've also been declined the privilege to post something here...I see

Many times so I gave up
Reply 7

Hey :smile: If you post it in here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=319 - which is our student surverys and research forum, it shouldn't be declined ^^
Reply 8
Original post by Deyesy
Hey :smile: If you post it in here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=319 - which is our student surverys and research forum, it shouldn't be declined ^^

I did post in on Survey Exchange forum. I will try to post on this forum as well.
Thank you! if it still gets declined I will give up and delete my account here.
Reply 9
I did post in on Survey Exchange forum. I will try to post on this forum as well.
Thank you! if it still gets declined I will give up and delete my account here.

I can't see why what your survey is on would break our guidelines or anything :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Deyesy
I can't see why what your survey is on would break our guidelines or anything :smile:

Trust me, me neither...

Quick Reply