The Student Room Group

Official AS Edexcel Italian 8th June 2016

hi!! there has been no thread for this exam yet! if anyone else is sitting this exam, what do you reckon will come up as the essay part?? Drugs came last year
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by chartreux5
hi!! there has been no thread for this exam yet! if anyone else is sitting this exam, what do you reckon will come up as the essay part?? Drugs came last year

I want to know that too. I got 68/70 on last years' paper because i knew about smoking section but if i get an essay about jobs i don't think i will get full marks.
Reply 3
How did everyone think today's exam went? What answers did you put?
It felt weird the last reading section was a bit complicated
I think it was easy... I finished it in 1 hour.
Reply 6
Original post by Coutinho29
It felt weird the last reading section was a bit complicated

LITERALLY ME
I spent 20 minutes on that question
Reply 7
The listening was easy apart from the last question, reading was easy apart from a few questions on recycling, the first question confused me and the one on 2 points was weird, essay was the easiest thing ever.

Overall it was alright, will probably scrape an A like I did at the mock.
What did you put for all of the listening and reading questions that you can remember?
Original post by Meganann19786
What did you put for all of the listening and reading questions that you can remember?

Just thought I'd reply only from what I remember - and I don't remember much if I'm honest. If you give me some questions then maybe I'll remember the answers. I'm Italian so I think my answers might be reliable:Listening: 1. can't remember the first question but if someone repeats it I'll probably remember the answer, the roads were closed because of flooding, people should only drive their cars as a last resort, there was a cut in electricity.2. would get a penalty, didn't immediately go when the traffic lights were green, they are annoying/irritating in restaurants and I can't remember the other point.I can't remember what the other questions were, sorry

The only thing I remember from the reading is that Angel? Or Angela?had two boxes ticked: that they didn't see virtual friends as true friends and something else... again I forgot sorry
Reply 10
Original post by laallalalalal
Just thought I'd reply only from what I remember - and I don't remember much if I'm honest. If you give me some questions then maybe I'll remember the answers. I'm Italian so I think my answers might be reliable:Listening: 1. can't remember the first question but if someone repeats it I'll probably remember the answer, the roads were closed because of flooding, people should only drive their cars as a last resort, there was a cut in electricity.2. would get a penalty, didn't immediately go when the traffic lights were green, they are annoying/irritating in restaurants and I can't remember the other point.I can't remember what the other questions were, sorry

The only thing I remember from the reading is that Angel? Or Angela?had two boxes ticked: that they didn't see virtual friends as true friends and something else... again I forgot sorry

I put the same as you.
Also what did people put for the first question of the reading where they were talking about differentiazale or something
Reply 11
Original post by Meganann19786

Listening 3:
palco
abbandonata
something about strong kids
and i forgot the 4th one

Listening 4:
a lot of competition
social trends
you have to know how to design + something else
going to university isn't essential because there are many different options
he thinks italian academies are prestigious ( i really don't know if this is right)
forgot this one
to see all the stages

Reading 2:
there are more italian graduates leaving the country than coming in
a lot of ppl are leaving the scientific industry
low salaries
idk for the rest
Listening 3:
palco
abbandonata
something about strong kids
and i forgot the 4th one

Listening 4:
a lot of competition
social trends
you have to know how to design + something else
going to university isn't essential because there are many different options
he thinks italian academies are prestigious ( i really don't know if this is right)
forgot this one
to see all the stages

Reading 2:
there are more italian graduates leaving the country than coming in
a lot of ppl are leaving the scientific industry
low salaries
idk for the rest

Listening 3: yeah something about the spettatori who were hench and helped her out and
Listening 4: you have to know how to design and to have the ability to handle things, sapere gestire l'attrezatura something like that.
the thing about academies bring prestigious is right.
i think the question under that was what does he think everyone should do and the answer was get experience abroad for a short time.
Reading 2: i can't exactly remember this all but i know the last answer. the comparison that they make to the money spent and the government was that the government had spent the same amount of money that an italian serie A football club would spend on two players.
i think that reading was actually a bit unfair because someone who's learning the language wouldn't necessarily know that 'serie A' is italy's top football league but whatever
Reply 13
Listening 3: yeah something about the spettatori who were hench and helped her out and
Listening 4: you have to know how to design and to have the ability to handle things, sapere gestire l'attrezatura something like that.
the thing about academies bring prestigious is right.
i think the question under that was what does he think everyone should do and the answer was get experience abroad for a short time.
Reading 2: i can't exactly remember this all but i know the last answer. the comparison that they make to the money spent and the government was that the government had spent the same amount of money that an italian serie A football club would spend on two players.
i think that reading was actually a bit unfair because someone who's learning the language wouldn't necessarily know that 'serie A' is italy's top football league but whatever

for the listening it was to get an internship somewhere, not abroad.
I'm sure it was hire 2 players not spend?
for the listening it was to get an internship somewhere, not abroad.
I'm sure it was hire 2 players not spend?

no it was to work all'estero = abroad
and it was to buy two players
Reply 15
Does anyone's remember what they wrote for the section about the fashion industry- the question was something along the lines of what the guy recommended people who wanted to work in the industry to learn by themselves?🤔

I was a bit stuck on this question and I ended up writing 'cucire' or sewing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending