The Student Room Group

Computer Science GCSE AQA 2016 Unofficial Mark scheme anyone?

//
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ali_a200
Any one have the unofficial mark scheme? please post really need it and how did the exams go and what do you think grade boundaries will be like?

Guessing that the grade boundaries are probably gonna be quite high seeing as the questions were easier than expected... It wasn't EASY but it was easier than I had expected it to be.. so it went alright I guess. Don't know any answers that I put down that are right for sure so sorry :/ How'd you find it then?
also, what did you get for the questions:
a) three reasons why a logic error may occur even after testing
b) why using your own functions and procedures make your code reliable or something like that...

....... totally made up my answers for these two questions
Reply 2
Original post by u.sha
Guessing that the grade boundaries are probably gonna be quite high seeing as the questions were easier than expected... It wasn't EASY but it was easier than I had expected it to be.. so it went alright I guess. Don't know any answers that I put down that are right for sure so sorry :/ How'd you find it then?
also, what did you get for the questions:
a) three reasons why a logic error may occur even after testing
b) why using your own functions and procedures make your code reliable or something like that...

....... totally made up my answers for these two questions

I thought it went ok as well not bad not too good.

a) I said logic errors are difficult to detect, and the programmer did not understand the manner in which the code was supposed to work, and something else cant remember

b) I said some random stuff like they are easily updated so less chance for error in the code when undergoing maintenance and waffled on
Reply 3
How about the tick box where you needed to tick two boxes for the procedures which were called MULT or something. I remember ticking the second and last box I think and what about the last pseudocode question becuase i literally repeated the code they gave and replaced the OUTPUTS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending