The Student Room Group

Can someone help me with FPMaths A* requirements

Hello, I'm taking Further Maths (all in one year) I am taking FP1/M1/S2/S3/FP2/FP3 modules. I understand that I need average 270 UMS on three A2 modules for an A*, but since I have 4 A2 modules (S2/3 FP2/3) which grades will be added up? I think I did well on FP1, S3, and M1, but not so well on FP2 Q3/4 and am looking at probably losing 15 marks so hopefully 60 will be an A.

Also I took full Maths course last year with (C1-4/S1/D1) and I got an A* (gad 92 UMS avg. c3/4)
Reply 1
Original post by Sandro331
Hello, I'm taking Further Maths (all in one year) I am taking FP1/M1/S2/S3/FP2/FP3 modules. I understand that I need average 270 UMS on three A2 modules for an A*, but since I have 4 A2 modules (S2/3 FP2/3) which grades will be added up? I think I did well on FP1, S3, and M1, but not so well on FP2 Q3/4 and am looking at probably losing 15 marks so hopefully 60 will be an A.

Also I took full Maths course last year with (C1-4/S1/D1) and I got an A* (gad 92 UMS avg. c3/4)

If there is any combo of 3 that will give you an A*, they will use that one
Reply 2
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
If there is any combo of 3 that will give you an A*, they will use that one

Thank you. You revitalized my will to live
Keep going man! One bad exam doesn't undermine your mathematical ability - which you clearly have lots of! Keep going bro! Best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest