The Student Room Group

I'm scared :(

My A2 exams start on Thursday and I feel completely unprepared. It's not that I haven't revised, I HAVE. I just don't feel ready.

And on top of all that I'm sick. I have a temperature and I feel faint, dizzy and shaky and I just want to crawl into bed and sleep but I can't. This is the first time I've been ill in years. Why now???!

I can't stop crying. I'm going to fail everything.
please don't stess, you will do ok
you are making yourself worse by being anxious and scared, its only going to make it worse. go to sleep and try to have a good sleep, you will feel better after hopefully. you know you have revised and you will try ur hardest so you do not neeed to put any more pressure on urself then u already have
Reply 3
Original post by lascelles101
you are making yourself worse by being anxious and scared, its only going to make it worse. go to sleep and try to have a good sleep, you will feel better after hopefully. you know you have revised and you will try ur hardest so you do not neeed to put any more pressure on urself then u already have

Thanks, that's really kind. I'm going to try and get some rest now because I'm so scared I will still be ill on Thursday. Just feel really guilty about it :frown:
Original post by Platopus
Thanks, that's really kind. I'm going to try and get some rest now because I'm so scared I will still be ill on Thursday. Just feel really guilty about it :frown:

your welcome, you do not need to feel guilty as you have not done anything wrong
DM me to tell me how your exam went
good luck
Reply 5
your welcome, you do not need to feel guilty as you have not done anything wrong
DM me to tell me how your exam went
good luck

You're so kind, thank you! And I will :smile:
Original post by Platopus
You're so kind, thank you! And I will :smile:

what exam is it??

good luck, hope ur feeling better
Reply 7
what exam is it??

good luck, hope ur feeling better

Philosophy and I am feeling better now, still not 100% but improved. Thanks so much. It wasn't great but I did my best.
well done anyway, as long as you did your best it was the greatest it could be

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending