The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography OCR B thoughts

I cannot find a thread about this so I decided to make one myself. I personally thought that the case study questions were very specific and found it all harder than the mocks however I don't think I did too badly...

Scroll to see replies

What did you put for the last case study ?
Reply 2
I did Pearl River Delta for the last last question.
found it so hard.
I just didnt think I added in enough detail for all the four mark questions. I liked the first case study and then blanked for the second one but then remembered it and I had no idea what to put for the last one! I put coca cola in Bangladesh in the end and so did people from my school but no one else from other schools seem to have done that, so I dont know haha
I didn't know what to put for climatic conditions for drought🤔
Reply 6
Original post by plex-
I did Pearl River Delta for the last last question.

Same woooo that's what a few of my friends did too
Reply 7
Original post by Pro4TLZZ
found it so hard.

It'll be okay though
Reply 8
Original post by TotalTrigger
What did you put for the last case study ?

Pearl Delta in China
Reply 9
Original post by JDELFC2108
I didn't know what to put for climatic conditions for drought🤔

I wrote:
High pressures
Hot temperatures and hot weather
Below average rainfall

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people put for the tropical storm shelter question?
Also which case study did people use for the section 2 case study
What did people put for the tropical storm shelter question?

I put that it was raised so it would not be flooded so people wouldn't drown. Also it is sturdy (made of concrete) so it is unlikely to collapse in high winds or floods which makes it a safer place to go (less of a chance of people dying in a building collapse).
Original post by SamAllen8
I put that it was raised so it would not be flooded so people wouldn't drown. Also it is sturdy (made of concrete) so it is unlikely to collapse in high winds or floods which makes it a safer place to go (less of a chance of people dying in a building collapse).

I put similar what case study did you use for the natural hazards case study?
I put similar what case study did you use for the natural hazards case study?

I used the Montserrat Volcanic eruptions
Is that an MEDC or LEDC?
test was so easy
Is that an MEDC or LEDC?

LEDC

Yeah I wrote that! Because storm surges and caused and high ground means they wrong get flooded.

Posted from TSR Mobile

at least i got that mark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending