The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography A Unit 2 Humab Exam *AFTER EXAM DISCUSSION

*THIS IF FOR AQA A, SORRY I WAS IN A RUSH WRITING ALL THIS* *and Humab, i meant Human*

That was absolute crap for me, i was doing questions 1,2 and 6. ARGHHH unexpected
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sorry are you on WJEC?
Reply 2
Original post by wildjones
Sorry are you on WJEC?

no, sorry mate, I'm on AQA.
I did 1,2 and 4. It was okay, thought population was nice but changing urban environments was quite hard at the start, especially labelling that women and her stove! Development gap was somewhere in between the other two difficulty wise. I don't think it was my best exam but I should have done enough in my other papers to get my A* so fingers crossed. People at my school found it a bit strange, harder than the physical paper.
Reply 4
Original post by earcher99
I did 1,2 and 4. It was okay, thought population was nice but changing urban environments was quite hard at the start, especially labelling that women and her stove! Development gap was somewhere in between the other two difficulty wise. I don't think it was my best exam but I should have done enough in my other papers to get my A* so fingers crossed. People at my school found it a bit strange, harder than the physical paper.

i did urban environments and I can't remember labelling a woman??? whattt???
Original post by B3ASTy
i did urban environments and I can't remember labelling a woman??? whattt???

Oh no sorry I meant development gap! Didn't mean to panic you haha. But I did find the changing urban environment the hardest section
Reply 6
Oh no sorry I meant development gap! Didn't mean to panic you haha. But I did find the changing urban environment the hardest section

It's okay! I found the exam quite challenging overall due to it being worded inaccurately, and I didn't revise some of the topics that came up as much as others I revised.
*****iest exam by far
Reply 8
Original post by eternalhinch
*****iest exam by far

aha, it's blurred it out, i'm guessing you said SHTIEST?
Original post by B3ASTy
It's okay! I found the exam quite challenging overall due to it being worded inaccurately, and I didn't revise some of the topics that came up as much as others I revised.

That was the main issue, the wording off the questions was ambiguous which meant that I had to write a lot in order to try to cover whichever part they actually wanted. What did you out for the Salford housing question if you did it? I reallly wasn't too sure!
Original post by B3ASTy
aha, it's blurred it out, i'm guessing you said SHTIEST?

yes was so awful
yes was so awful

which topics did you do?
which topics did you do?

1,2 and 6.
for population i put kerala for managing rapid urbanisation :frown:
1,2 and 6.

That's still right!
i did 1, 2 and 6 and it was ****ing dreadful
Original post by caitlinford3
That's still right!

i thought it was china, everyone i know did china.. that's such a relief
i thought it was china, everyone i know did china.. that's such a relief

The question was flexible you could've done either :smile:
1,2 and 6.

Original post by caitlinford3
That's still right!

No, the question said COUNTRY, Kerala is a state unique to the rest of India. This is why you read the question and answer it properly.
omg for the population case study i did singapore??
Original post by zacharyboi
omg for the population case study i did singapore??

they accept anything as long as it answers the Q

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending