The Student Room Group

Do you ever consider ditching your parents?

My parents always put me down and kind of constantly nag and harass me they do a lot for me financially but I am kind of at my last end with them. When they insult me they take it too far when I move out I often wonder if I will bother with them. Has anyone here ditched their parents or considered doing it.
Original post by Anonymous
My parents always put me down and kind of constantly nag and harass me they do a lot for me financially but I am kind of at my last end with them. When they insult me they take it too far when I move out I often wonder if I will bother with them. Has anyone here ditched their parents or considered doing it.

grow some balls man

Reply 2
Me and my mum didn't talk for 2 years for a variety of reasons and I think we needed that break. We both changed, matured and got help with what was bothering us and we've been on great terms for the last 4 years.

I've never had anything to do with my dad and from what I know about him, I am glad I don't see him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
grow some balls man

Thanks for the pointless meaningless reply I do have balls but I get tired of their attitude.
Reply 4
Original post by Spock's Socks
Me and my mum didn't talk for 2 years for a variety of reasons and I think we needed that break. We both changed, matured and got help with what was bothering us and we've been on great terms for the last 4 years.

I've never had anything to do with my dad and from what I know about him, I am glad I don't see him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah maybe if I moved out then I wouldn't get so fed of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending