The Student Room Group

1 exam left!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by george_c00per
Yes!! So glad I'm done with science forever, especially Chemistry :biggrin::biggrin: I might miss Biology though..

Yep, my last History exam is on the 21st. Are you with Edexcel for History??

Really? I'll be over the moon once I'm done with Biology after Friday. :lol:

Yep. I think everyone who's taking History will be having their last exam on the 21st. Must be annoying for you, because you'll have super long gaps between exams when you could instead be enjoying a longer holiday?

Oh, and which units are you doing, since I'm guessing you're also with Edexcel?
Original post by TheOtherSide.
And I'm super stupid - just realised this was in the A-level subforum. :doh:

Spoiler

I was about to comment, and then I read your comment.

Spoiler

Three A2 exams left...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? I'll be over the moon once I'm done with Biology after Friday. :lol:

Yep. I think everyone who's taking History will be having their last exam on the 21st. Must be annoying for you, because you'll have super long gaps between exams when you could instead be enjoying a longer holiday?

Oh, and which units are you doing, since I'm guessing you're also with Edexcel?

Bio was definitely my favourite science, it incorporated the most common sense into the exams so therefore I could get higher marks with less revision (imo).

I know what you mean, I think I would have preferred a longer holiday and just have the 4 exams this week, however it does give me so much time to revise in depth for History. Otherwise that would have been another subject I needed to have revised over Easter.

I'm doing International Relations (did that on Monday, mehhh), USA 1918-1945 (14th) and British Society 1903-1918 (21st). I freaking loooove learning about History (especially the Cold War) but the exams I find so tedious. Probably not what I should be saying considering I'm doing it for A Level :redface:
Original post by fandom-queen
I was about to comment, and then I read your comment.

Spoiler

:lol:

OP said that it's fine anyway. :yep:

Spoiler

:lol:

OP said that it's fine anyway. :yep:

Spoiler

Nope, as. ANDCHEM MCQ WAS TERRIBLE.

Spoiler

1 exam left.. AS Chem on Friday!
Original post by Workangel_24
1 exam left.. AS Chem on Friday!

Me too!
Got 11 A level exams!!:biggrin:
All of them. :colonhash:
i have 10 exams left and my last one is on the 24th June :frown:
Nope, as. ANDCHEM MCQ WAS TERRIBLE.

Spoiler

Oh shoot.. :console: :jumphug:

Are you able to resit it or anything? :hugs:
Original post by george_c00per
Bio was definitely my favourite science, it incorporated the most common sense into the exams so therefore I could get higher marks with less revision (imo).

I know what you mean, I think I would have preferred a longer holiday and just have the 4 exams this week, however it does give me so much time to revise in depth for History. Otherwise that would have been another subject I needed to have revised over Easter.

I'm doing International Relations (did that on Monday, mehhh), USA 1918-1945 (14th) and British Society 1903-1918 (21st). I freaking loooove learning about History (especially the Cold War) but the exams I find so tedious. Probably not what I should be saying considering I'm doing it for A Level :redface:

Like in this year's Biology exam, which basically tested our common sense? :lol:

Fair enough. And the holidays are probably long enough for us. :tongue:

So apart from International Relations (which is the same for everyone anyway) we're doing completely different units.. I've got Germany 1918-39 and British Society 1951-79. I used to enjoy History a lot, but after realising how much essay writing goes into this? I'm kind of, sort of wishing I'd taken Geography instead. :hide:

But I admire you for taking History at A-level, because it definitely won't be easy.
Oh shoot.. :console: :jumphug:

Are you able to resit it or anything? :hugs:

I probably have to. I've never resit anything in my entire life. I don't want to, but, I think I have to.

chemistry and S1
0 exams left
I have one whooop my English Lit and Lang exam on the 17th. Can't wait to finish, A levels are hell
I probably have to. I've never resit anything in my entire life. I don't want to, but, I think I have to.

You might also have come out with an amazing grade but just don't know yet? You can't give up hope. :hugs:
1 AS Politics exam tomorrow!!! CAN'T WAIT for it all to be OVER!!! =D
You might also have come out with an amazing grade but just don't know yet? You can't give up hope. :hugs:

Please, everyone's sleeping at home, don't make me laugh.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest