The Student Room Group

Anyone suffering from hayfever?

post removed

Scroll to see replies

Depends how bad you have it really.
Mine's really bad imo.
I have to constantly carry around a toilet roll with me(because a small pack of tissues isn't enough at all)
My eyes r itchy as hell and the temptation is too strong but i've kept rubbing to a minimum
Even when i take hayfever tablets my nose still runs like the wind and my eyes r still itchy, just less so.

I asked the person giving me the stuff why i can't take 2 tablets and they said that 1 should last you a whole day and i be there like bruh this is like 0% strength stuff xD
Mines not that bad but i do have hayfever!:biggrin:
Reply 3
Yes, it makes me look like i'm crying. So people always ask me if i'm okay.
Then I have to tell everyone it's my hay fever.
Nope
:tongue:
Here here...... the moment I always wish I'm back in Singapore and never left.
green tea does wonders, try it out
Never :u:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
green tea does wonders, try it out

Really? I have green tea here might give it a go, it's unbearable opening windows as those white things floating around help themselves in and make it worse lmaooo
In Nigeria goodmedincee no probs with hayfever come to Nigeria good place2be
Original post by somemightsay888
Really? I have green tea here might give it a go, it's unbearable opening windows as those white things floating around help themselves in and make it worse lmaooo
its helped me out on occasions :smile:
Yes been suffering since early primary school - that should make it 10+ years now
:rip: to enjoying spring, summer and autumn
Yes, send help pls i'm dying :cry:
Moved to Health! :h:
I did since being on Cetrizine it's GONE

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am! I've had it ever since I can remember, it's playing up quite a bit at the moment :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
:h:

Spoiler

You're free to chat about the health related problem here, which is where it belongs. :h:
Glad that's sorted. :h:
Reply 19
Ew, I've basically been a mucus tap this week due to hay-fever, definitely not how I wanted to start summer :frown:

God bless antihistamines.

Quick Reply

Latest