The Student Room Group

What should I wear to Belgium?

Scroll to see replies

Actually, forget your choices.
@maria.x vote for what you think... and I will go with it...
Original post by fandom-queen
NOT THAT ONE. The other one. The polo shirt and the......eff it, I couldn't be bothered to type it out again.

Spoiler

Oh right! :biggrin: Will probably end up going with that.

Not pity... It's called remorse.... Cheez :biggrin:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Oh right! :biggrin: Will probably end up going with that.

Not pity... It's called remorse.... Cheez :biggrin:

Yeah, you bet you will! After all the ignoring, that's the least you could do.

Spoiler

Actually, forget your choices.
@maria.x vote for what you think... and I will go with it...

I googled 'ralphie' and I saw a picture of a bald man on a shirt. If that's it then I'd say no. Otherwise, if you meant Ralph Lauren, go for it.
Yeah, you bet you will! After all the ignoring, that's the least you could do.

Spoiler

Aww... Sorry bout it...

Oh right... It's fine, you'll get through it :biggrin: At least you gave it your all (But that's not reality)

Yes, I'm austrian
Original post by maria.x
I googled 'ralphie' and I saw a picture of a bald man on a shirt. If that's it then I'd say no. Otherwise, if you meant Ralph Lauren, go for it.

Ahahaha! Yes, I meant ralph lauren.... :biggrin:
Is there actually a bald man?! LMAO
Well, it is Tagore's handwriting. It's like wishing our english handwriting was like Shakespeare's

Aaah, I see. Been to Bangladesh before? Or are you second, third generation?

I can still wish it, okay? :cry2:

I have. Three times now. :lol: (And each time during summer/spring so the heat was crazy) I think I'm what counts as a second generation Bangladeshi? :dontknow:
I am sure most Belgians won't care. Just remember not to speak French in the Flemish speaking areas.
Aww... Sorry bout it...

Oh right... It's fine, you'll get through it :biggrin: At least you gave it your all (But that's not reality)

Yes, I'm austrian

Ohhh......the accuracy. Am I that obvious?
Ohhh......the accuracy. Am I that obvious?

Mmmhm...
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I can still wish it, okay? :cry2:

I have. Three times now. :lol: (And each time during summer/spring so the heat was crazy) I think I'm what counts as a second generation Bangladeshi? :dontknow:

Ahh, you should visit more often. Never been there myself, but, from what I hear, mangrove forests, the Padma river (main tributary of the ganges) and open paddy fields, it's a real treat.

Although, right now, it's upto the parents to decide where to go :tongue: But, when you can, visit, yeah?

Yes, Tagore's is so...........amazing. My grandma writes EXACTLY like him. She's a BA in bengali, and she threatens to disown me if I don't learn it :tongue:

Spoiler

I have two serious choices and one messed up one.
@mariam687 @Rhythmical @ravioliyears @mkap @Someonewhoknowsaboutfashion
Everyone is wearing proper stuff, my friend is going wearing Versace shirts...

So, one of the outfits is: (It's cheap so I don't know if I should wear it there)

Without the mad fade and awful shoes...

And the other on is this Ralphie shirt in Light blue, pink or yellow and
normal jeans (light blue)?

Which one do I wear?

Oh yh, the third option is this:

A Tommy Hilfiger shirt with a shirt on top...
But that will look gay! :biggrin:

Or a superdry tracksuit... :biggrin:

Spoiler

I was literally just there last week and I thought I would have had to dress smart cause apparently they're smart over there, but I literally wore jeans and a sweatshirt for most of the time I was over there and nobody cared. I saw a lot of people wearing similar kinda outfits to the one you showed in the pic, plus they are sooo chilled out over there they wouldn't care either way :smile:
Ahahaha! Yes, I meant ralph lauren.... :biggrin:
Is there actually a bald man?! LMAO

Yes, he's wearing glasses too.
I'm going to bed now, I stayed up late yesterday and I regretted it big time. Sleep well!
Original post by BethM98
I was literally just there last week and I thought I would have had to dress smart cause apparently they're smart over there, but I literally wore jeans and a sweatshirt for most of the time I was over there and nobody cared. I saw a lot of people wearing similar kinda outfits to the one you showed in the pic, plus they are sooo chilled out over there they wouldn't care either way :smile:

Kl, might as well wear the ralph lauren and jeans XD Thank you!
Original post by maria.x
Yes, he's wearing glasses too.
I'm going to bed now, I stayed up late yesterday and I regretted it big time. Sleep well!

Ok. Go get your sleep girl!
Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.

Spoiler

I have two serious choices and one messed up one.
@mariam687 @Rhythmical @ravioliyears @mkap @Someonewhoknowsaboutfashion
Everyone is wearing proper stuff, my friend is going wearing Versace shirts...

So, one of the outfits is: (It's cheap so I don't know if I should wear it there)

Without the mad fade and awful shoes...

And the other on is this Ralphie shirt in Light blue, pink or yellow and
normal jeans (light blue)?

Which one do I wear?

Oh yh, the third option is this:

A Tommy Hilfiger shirt with a shirt on top...
But that will look gay! :biggrin:

Or a superdry tracksuit... :biggrin:

Spoiler

Go for the Ralph Lauren shirt.it is more elegant than the first picture and definitely better than the weird Tommy Hilfiger idea.
Original post by Trapz99
Go for the Ralph Lauren shirt.it is more elegant than the first picture and definitely better than the weird Tommy Hilfiger idea.

Kl, thank you very much!
I'd still go for the first one.
Original post by BananaWaffle
I'd still go for the first one.

I'm sooo confused... :frown:
Ahh, you should visit more often. Never been there myself, but, from what I hear, mangrove forests, the Padma river (main tributary of the ganges) and open paddy fields, it's a real treat.

Although, right now, it's upto the parents to decide where to go :tongue: But, when you can, visit, yeah?

Yes, Tagore's is so...........amazing. My grandma writes EXACTLY like him. She's a BA in bengali, and she threatens to disown me if I don't learn it :tongue:

Spoiler

The rural areas are really nice. :love: When I went to visit my family in a rural area, the forests were so lush and nice and there were palm trees everywhere. :moon:

Dunno. I don't think I'm going at all this year 'cos I'm busy but maybe in a few years.. :woo:

:lol: You'd better get started soon, then! (And I can try to help you if you want. :dance:)

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest