The Student Room Group

Help!!

So due to exams I completely forgot to hand in a few sixth form documents - I've now been emailed saying they have removed my place! I have emailed back saying I will do it by tomorrow - no reply yet.. What do you think my chances are of them accepting that??? It's my only option!!
Call up and let them know the situation you're in. I don't think emailing is the most convenient way to contact them for urgent help.

It really depends on how lenient the sixth form is.
Reply 2
Original post by undercxver
Call up and let them know the situation you're in. I don't think emailing is the most convenient way to contact them for urgent help.

It really depends on how lenient the sixth form is.

I won't be able to ring them up tonight though as it's quite late? So should I first thing tomorrow?
Original post by Drewwww
I won't be able to ring them up tonight though as it's quite late? So should I first thing tomorrow?

Yep call them as soon as possible. If they say they can't let you in then ask to talk to someone who handles the sixth form admissions.

Also don't worry too much. I know this might be your first choice for sixth form but there are many sixth forms out there who accept people on results day in order to fill up spaces.
Reply 4
Original post by undercxver
Yep call them as soon as possible. If they say they can't let you in then ask to talk to someone who handles the sixth form admissions.

Also don't worry too much. I know this might be your first choice for sixth form but there are many sixth forms out there who accept people on results day in order to fill up spaces.

Bro thanks so much!! Your lit!! I was panicking. Now just lets hope haha
Original post by Drewwww
Bro thanks so much!! Your lit!! I was panicking. Now just lets hope haha

:h: Don't stress! If you get the grades then you will go to a good sixth form.

Good luck! If you need more help let me know.

Quick Reply

Latest