Scroll to see replies

3 more.

Physics tomorrow
Computer Science theory paper on Tuesday
Stats 1 on Wednesday

then...
Freedom.

Oh wait.

Driving lessons and Highway Code cramming.

AS student btw, doing the reformed specs :frown:
Original post by fandom-queen
Please, everyone's sleeping at home, don't make me laugh.

Spoiler

Are you talking about AS OCR Chemistry?
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
Are you talking about AS OCR Chemistry?

Nope, CIE.
Original post by fandom-queen
Please, everyone's sleeping at home, don't make me laugh.

Spoiler

:facepalm: It's very possible that the exam went better than you thought! :yep:
Original post by CrazyFool229
3 more.

Physics tomorrow
Computer Science theory paper on Tuesday
Stats 1 on Wednesday

then...
Freedom.

Oh wait.

Driving lessons and Highway Code cramming.

AS student btw, doing the reformed specs :frown:

Likewise lol.. but 5 left
Physics tomorrow
Computer Science on tuesday
Stats on wednesday
C3 on 21st
C4 on 24th
THEN

DOBBY IS FREEEEEEEEE
Just got 1 left, next Tuesday, paper 2 for Computer Science.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Like in this year's Biology exam, which basically tested our common sense? :lol:

Fair enough. And the holidays are probably long enough for us. :tongue:

So apart from International Relations (which is the same for everyone anyway) we're doing completely different units.. I've got Germany 1918-39 and British Society 1951-79. I used to enjoy History a lot, but after realising how much essay writing goes into this? I'm kind of, sort of wishing I'd taken Geography instead. :hide:

But I admire you for taking History at A-level, because it definitely won't be easy.

Yeah exactly, ours was just explaining graphs basically :biggrin:

I guess there is a lot of essay writing that goes into History, but if it's on a topic I like then once I get into writing an essay I enjoy it. Geography would have probably suited me quite well and I wish I took that instead of Drama or something as well :colonhash:

Haha yeah I've heard it's hard but then again no A Levels are meant to be easy. Which subjects are you planning on taking next year? :smile:
Original post by Someboady
Likewise lol.. but 5 left
Physics tomorrow
Computer Science on tuesday
Stats on wednesday
C3 on 21st
C4 on 24th
THEN

DOBBY IS FREEEEEEEEE

Nice! Are you doing AQA comp sci? How is A2?
3 :h:
Original post by CrazyFool229
Nice! Are you doing AQA comp sci? How is A2?

I'm AS :tongue: OCR compsci :'( Hows AQA treating you?
Original post by Someboady
I'm AS :tongue: OCR compsci :'( Hows AQA treating you?

Eh pretty good. The programming exam on Monday was pretty easy other than some real mean trace table one.
Original post by george_c00per
Yeah exactly, ours was just explaining graphs basically :biggrin:

I guess there is a lot of essay writing that goes into History, but if it's on a topic I like then once I get into writing an essay I enjoy it. Geography would have probably suited me quite well and I wish I took that instead of Drama or something as well :colonhash:

Haha yeah I've heard it's hard but then again no A Levels are meant to be easy. Which subjects are you planning on taking next year? :smile:

Nope, even if I enjoyed the topic, the thought of writing pages and pages about it would deter me from it. :afraid:

I wish our school had Drama in the first place so that I could have at least tried the subject. :sad:

Guess that's very true. :lol: I'm taking Maths, FM, Physics and German. How about you?

Spoiler

10 left
12 to go, including four in one day!
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Nope, even if I enjoyed the topic, the thought of writing pages and pages about it would deter me from it. :afraid:

I wish our school had Drama in the first place so that I could have at least tried the subject. :sad:

Guess that's very true. :lol: I'm taking Maths, FM, Physics and German. How about you?

Spoiler

Drama pre-GCSEs is very fun which is why I chose it for GCSE. However, GCSE Drama is a lot of writing and reflection on your work which you just don't do in Year 7, 8 and 9. It's very boring but nonetheless counts for 40% of the final grade. :frown:

I'm doing History, French, Spanish and an EPQ. I applaud you for doing Maths and FM; both must be really challenging but if you enjoy doing it then it wouldn't be too bad I guess. I am literally counting down the hours until I finish Maths forever. :tongue: We're both doing languages at A Level though, woo! :rock:

Spoiler

Reply 55
I haven't even started my A2 exams LOL
Had 1 AS resit so far, 2 weeks ago. And then 8 A2 within the next 2 weeks.
i'm 11 down, with 11 more to go! tomorrow i will be finished with another 2. (maths and my second psychology paper)
6 left!
Maths unit 2 AQA tomorrow, then AQA biology unit 2, history unit 2 OCR, Maths unit 3 AQA and chemistry and physics unit 2 AQA ugh
I'm currently an AS student but have taken AS German in year 11 as it is my heritage language. Have one more exam and that is A2 German paper which is next week Thursday.
Had one on the 17th May, one yesterday, and I've got four more to go 😔
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest