The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel B Geography - Unit 1 - Tuesday 24th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

I've got a powerpoint on unit 2 (albeit that my teacher made!) if any of you would like to use to aid your revision. Hope it helps and good luck!

Reply 201
much appriciated but this one only has 1 out the 8 topics?
Original post by a.camz
much appriciated but this one only has 1 out the 8 topics?

That is all for that powerpoint unfortunately. As you can see our teacher really likes globalisation! I do however have some more resources on Development Dilemmas and The Challenges of the Urban World. They are just word documents but the information could be useful. Would you like them?
Reply 203
Yes please
Original post by a.camz
Yes please

Ok sure. Unfortunately I will need your email address as the files are too big tom post on the thread. Could you PM you email address to me please?
Reply 205
Original post by Speedbird129
Ok sure. Unfortunately I will need your email address as the files are too big tom post on the thread. Could you PM you email address to me please?

could you also send me the resources you have? thanks
ill pm you my email
How did everybody find the Unit 2 exam today? I found it better than Unit 1 but I din't have time to finish all the questions. :frown:
How did everybody find the Unit 2 exam today? I found it better than Unit 1 but I din't have time to finish all the questions. :frown:

Same!

It was ok and so i think the grade boundaries will be quite high based on what i have heard from people at my school. I thought the 8 marker in challenges of an urban world was quite vague and so i didn't really know what they wanted as an answer.
Reply 209
Yeah I feel like questions were repeated from before and that it felt easier than last year's exam! for the 8 marker on urban world I had to like read it 3 times as it was quite vague but I talked about cycling schemes, recycling and also the area of Newham which was the re-branding of the area
Reply 210
that exam went sooo much better than unit 1
Original post by LokiiR

What sections did you do?
Original post by srmed
Yeah I feel like questions were repeated from before and that it felt easier than last year's exam! for the 8 marker on urban world I had to like read it 3 times as it was quite vague but I talked about cycling schemes, recycling and also the area of Newham which was the re-branding of the area

Original post by LokiiR

I found it much easier than Unit 1. Unit 1 was a mess for me omg don't even want to think about it! :frown: The timing is so tight though, and I was rushing some of the longer answers at the end...

And also the questions were quite vague and so many people made the mistake of talking about the wrong case study or talking about a developing country when it specified developed for example; not me though.
Original post by romansholiday
I found it much easier than Unit 1. Unit 1 was a mess for me omg don't even want to think about it! :frown: The timing is so tight though, and I was rushing some of the longer answers at the end...

And also the questions were quite vague and so many people made the mistake of talking about the wrong case study or talking about a developing country when it specified developed for example; not me though.

lol same, I didn't mistake case studies at all, but during the exam, I didn't know what they were asking for so I was just guessing the case studies haha! luckily, all of them were correct! :biggrin:
Reply 214
What sections did you do?

changing settlements in the uk
and challenges of an urban world

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending