The Student Room Group

Where will these grades get me?

There's two scenarios that could happen for me. Firstly I get an A in economics, a B in maths and a B in computer science. Secondly I get a A in economics a C in maths and a B in computer science. I got an A at gcse maths and I'll be doing A2 maths. Would it be possible for me to study economics at Kent with ABC? or do I need at least BBB?
The University of Kent is offering Scholarships for Academic Excellence worth £2,000 a year to students who achieve AAA at A level (or specified equivalents), or AAB at A level where one of the subjects is either Mathematics or a Modern Foreign Language.

hopefully useful info
Reply 2
Original post by dharmilJ
There's two scenarios that could happen for me. Firstly I get an A in economics, a B in maths and a B in computer science. Secondly I get a A in economics a C in maths and a B in computer science. I got an A at gcse maths and I'll be doing A2 maths. Would it be possible for me to study economics at Kent with ABC? or do I need at least BBB?

I got an offer for economics for ABB. I got BBCC at AS in Maths, IT, Business and Media.
Reply 3
Original post by kf141998
I got an offer for economics for ABB. I got BBCC at AS in Maths, IT, Business and Media.

Thanks for the information.. If it helps I'm going to the Nottingham Summer School this summer for Maths/Business/Economics if that's a factor. So if I get ABC this year and continue to do A2 Maths/CompSci/Economics they're likely to give me an offer and I match the ABB I should get in?
Reply 4
Original post by dharmilJ
Thanks for the information.. If it helps I'm going to the Nottingham Summer School this summer for Maths/Business/Economics if that's a factor. So if I get ABC this year and continue to do A2 Maths/CompSci/Economics they're likely to give me an offer and I match the ABB I should get in?

Very likely

Quick Reply