The Student Room Group

AQA BIO RESIT Help!! Info

Hi guys,Some people in my class and friends were wondering if they could resit the AQA Old Spec paper for Biol 1/2/4/5(I know we havent done biol4/5 yet) next year.Or some people are wondering if they did really badly could they resit Biol1/2?

I checked the timetable for 2017 and here it is.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_table_pdf/AQA-TT-GCE-JUN17.PDF

If u scroll down to page 10 u can see they put on Biol1 Biology 1(resit only), same goes for human biology for the people who do that.Does this mean in 2017 we will have a resit paper for the full bio AS and A2?Cuz some people said they wont make AS papers for old spec next year...Thanks all!!
Original post by CrazyFoxes
Hi guys,Some people in my class and friends were wondering if they could resit the AQA Old Spec paper for Biol 1/2/4/5(I know we havent done biol4/5 yet) next year.Or some people are wondering if they did really badly could they resit Biol1/2?

I checked the timetable for 2017 and here it is.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_table_pdf/AQA-TT-GCE-JUN17.PDF

If u scroll down to page 10 u can see they put on Biol1 Biology 1(resit only), same goes for human biology for the people who do that.Does this mean in 2017 we will have a resit paper for the full bio AS and A2?Cuz some people said they wont make AS papers for old spec next year...Thanks all!!

Im questioning this aswell ive emailed aqa hopefully they reply to me so i can let us no! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Sexybadman
Im questioning this aswell ive emailed aqa hopefully they reply to me so i can let us no! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: , its generally true since they published this in February this year.Its generally true but maybe some dates for the exams may get a shift.
:smile: , its generally true since they published this in February this year.Its generally true but maybe some dates for the exams may get a shift.

I really do hope its true it makes me pleased we get another shot at both As/A2s for a last time! :smile:
Problem now is that we need to find a exam center or school that lets us do them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I really do hope its true it makes me pleased we get another shot at both As/A2s for a last time! :smile:
Problem now is that we need to find a exam center or school that lets us do them :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I been doing them privately for the last 2 years since i didnt do good at school the AS year since i was messing about :tongue:.They are kinda expensive, charging me £120 per unit and £450 per practical.I went to literally every school within my vicinity and talked with the exam officer so they would let me sit exams privately but they said no...I tried the grammer schools and some said yes and some said no.

Best shot is at a grammer school, price can vary from £20 or £150(london area).U may have to travel couple of miles tho...
I been doing them privately for the last 2 years since i didnt do good at school the AS year since i was messing about :tongue:.They are kinda expensive, charging me £120 per unit and £450 per practical.I went to literally every school within my vicinity and talked with the exam officer so they would let me sit exams privately but they said no...I tried the grammer schools and some said yes and some said no.

Best shot is at a grammer school, price can vary from £20 or £150(london area).U may have to travel couple of miles tho...

:tongue: god £450 for a practical is outrageous lol! And yes i think your right hopefully we can find a school that will take us. Would you happen to no what websites can help us search, and also do you no any areas in manchester or near there who are offering it? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey I found this ,

"The final assessment opportunity (first time entries) for these qualifications (H035, H435) will be summer 2016. Retake arrangements to be confirmed."

on the OCR/Edexcel/Aqa websites.First time entries meaning AS in 2016? and A2 in 2017 then?So we should have a chance?
Hey I found this ,

"The final assessment opportunity (first time entries) for these qualifications (H035, H435) will be summer 2016. Retake arrangements to be confirmed."

on the OCR/Edexcel/Aqa websites.First time entries meaning AS in 2016? and A2 in 2017 then?So we should have a chance?

Hey i think its 100% then that we can resit both old spec As and A2 s in 2017.
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hey i think its 100% then that we can resit both old spec As and A2 s in 2017.
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully:smile: :smile: did bad in FP1 and gave up on FP2 now lol.
Hopefully:smile: :smile: did bad in FP1 and gave up on FP2 now lol.

Aha yup its 100% we can!:smile: btw what exam board do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aha yup its 100% we can!:smile: btw what exam board do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCR for Maths,furth maths
OCR A for AS chem and OCR B for A2 Check
Aqa for Bio

u?
OCR for Maths,furth maths
OCR A for AS chem and OCR B for A2 Check
Aqa for Bio

u?

Man your doing maths and further maths o_o thats so hard! :redface:
Im doing Aqa for both bio and chem and wjec for pyschology
Looks like we both have bio 5 and chem 5 left!
But atleast if it goes bad we can resit lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man your doing maths and further maths o_o thats so hard! :redface:
Im doing Aqa for both bio and chem and wjec for pyschology
Looks like we both have bio 5 and chem 5 left!
But atleast if it goes bad we can resit lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ya.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending