The Student Room Group

Girls - How do you do your eyebrows

Now, living in Liverpool I get to see all kinds of eyebrows. A friend has just posted a selfie and it received a comment 'flick on point'.

I googled it and the eyebrow flick is like...a bend in the normal curvature of the eyebrow. How mathematically fascinating.

Why is this a thing? If you don't do it, how do you do your eyebrows? Infact, why 'do' them at all? What is wrong with natural eyebrows?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Now, living in Liverpool I get to see all kinds of eyebrows. A friend has just posted a selfie and it received a comment 'flick on point'.

I googled it and the eyebrow flick is like...a bend in the normal curvature of the eyebrow. How mathematically fascinating.

Why is this a thing? If you don't do it, how do you do your eyebrows? Infact, why 'do' them at all? What is wrong with natural eyebrows?

Spoiler

Are you sure you don't want to do yours?
Original post by ODES_PDES
Are you sure you don't want to do yours?

Can you do them for me. Eyebrows on fleek gurl
Can you do them for me. Eyebrows on fleek gurl

No homo Sorry:colone:
I don't. Cba cause too lazy.
leave mine natural
Reply 7
I get my eyebrows threaded. :smile:
I just get them waxed and dyed professionally.
Urban decay's eyebrow pencil :love:
Original post by BananaWaffle
I just get them waxed and dyed professionally.

do you wax your chocolate starfish as well?
Reply 11
Like my eyebrows are hella thick but filling them in makes them even and more defined i guess?? I just like doing them because it makes me feel more out together tbh
Get mine threaded for £2.
do you wax your chocolate starfish as well?

Yes DUH
Original post by mero22
I get my eyebrows threaded. :smile:

Original post by chikane
Get mine threaded for £2.

Does it hurt??

Spoiler

If I didn't do my eyebrows I'd be called the-girl-who's-eyebrows-wanted-to-join-together-as-an-island but now look at my eyebrows. I rarely fill them in.

Spoiler

Reply 16
Does it hurt??

The first time yes but I got used to it.
Does it hurt??

If you do it for the first time it will sting a bit but you get used to it, it makes it more defined i don't like waxing as you have to wait for it to grow and dosen't give a nicer shape.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
If I didn't do my eyebrows I'd be called the-girl-who's-eyebrows-wanted-to-join-together-as-an-island but now look at my eyebrows. I rarely fill them in.

Spoiler

Cool eyes
Cool eyes

Grazie

Latest