Original post by Serine Soul
I love gummy bears :coma:
Put them in cold water, they get really big :teehee:

Haha same!!

Ooh where are you going?

Portugal (Lisbon) :smile:
Original post by C0balt
Really? Thanks for helping with my revision 😂

Trust me, put it in a glass of water and it grows overnight :lol: Don't use warm water, it'll just disappear lmao.
God bless osmosis
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Portugal (Lisbon) :smile:

That sounds lovely!
23 Days until this terror is completely over, only 9 days until it starts though :redface:
I finally replied to my offers on Track. Firming Cambridge was an easy decision but I'm still wondering if insuring Imperial was a silly idea when I had an unconditional offer from York :erm: Let's hope Edexcel take mercy and C3/C4/S2 are nice this year :crossedf:
Original post by sayswho
I finally replied to my offers on Track. Firming Cambridge was an easy decision but I'm still wondering if insuring Imperial was a silly idea when I had an unconditional offer from York :erm: Let's hope Edexcel take mercy and C3/C4/S2 are nice this year :crossedf:

Was York a proper unconditional, or a "marketing" one (i.e. needed to be Firm to be unconditional)?
Original post by jneill
Was York a proper unconditional, or a "marketing" one (i.e. needed to be Firm to be unconditional)?

T'was a proper unconditional (I'm re-sitting maths A2).
Original post by sayswho
T'was a proper unconditional (I'm re-sitting maths A2).

Ah cool. Well it's moot anyway. You'll be going to Cambridge :smile:
Original post by jneill
Ah cool. Well it's moot anyway. You'll be going to Cambridge :smile:

I really hope so :smile:
Original post by EricPiphany
I was actually considering planning to go to Chemistry lectures, but I had a look around at some timetables online, and it looks like a straight on clash. There's no way I will have the time.

where did you find the timetables?
Original post by zhzstudent
where did you find the timetables?

Chemistry
http://www.ch.cam.ac.uk/teaching/course-guides

and
https://2015-16.timetable.cam.ac.uk
(but not all triposes are here yet - and raven may be required)
Original post by jneill
Chemistry
http://www.ch.cam.ac.uk/teaching/course-guides

and
https://2015-16.timetable.cam.ac.uk
(but not all triposes are here yet - and raven may be required)

Thank You!! :smile:
How's it going everyone? Confidence levels topped up??

In 10 days I'll have done my first exam, and in 20, I'll have done all... can't wait to be able to relax guilt free :redface:

Started exam 23days ago
19days till my final one.....
Why am I doing 5 A-levels....
Original post by JxK^2
Started exam 23days ago
19days till my final one.....
Why am I doing 5 A-levels....

I'm sure it'll all be worth it :yes:

My exams start Tuesday...tbh I'm only doing 3 A Levels and I feel like I've been revising the same stuff for 3 years :colonhash: (watch how I fail as a result of saying this)
I'm sure it'll all be worth it :yes:

My exams start Tuesday...tbh I'm only doing 3 A Levels and I feel like I've been revising the same stuff for 3 years :colonhash: (watch how I fail as a result of saying this)

Hope so.... next two weeks (14th~22nd to be exact) is the worst period of my life, but I hope I can manage...

Good luck with yours :smile: ! I also feel same for some of the subjects I do:biggrin:
Original post by JxK^2
Hope so.... next two weeks (14th~22nd to be exact) is the worst period of my life, but I hope I can manage...

Good luck with yours :smile: ! I also feel same for some of the subjects I do:biggrin:

Thanks, good luck to you too!!!
Wow, I haven't been on here in a while... how're exams treating you guys?

I've only had one so far (not counting FP1) - it was probably my hardest but it went pretty well, so I'm thinking my offer might be within reach after all! :redface:
How're we all doing. Do most people start their exams next week? I suppose many Further Maths exams and Arts subjects have already passed
Reply 337
does anyone else feel like they're not gunna get their grades:/
Original post by Megh01
does anyone else feel like they're not gunna get their grades:/

Confidence is running too low for me. This isn't good, especially now that I'm very close to exams
Confidence is running too low for me. This isn't good, especially now that I'm very close to exams

You'll be more than fine.

Latest

Trending

Trending