The Student Room Group

AQA Geography A Higher 08/06/16 Tourism 8 Marker

Okay, so for the tourism, 8 marker, who did mass tourism and who did ecotourism, and which case studies for either? anyone think that both of them will be on the mark scheme?
i did tataqra lodge, this was right cause it said in the 'tropics'. eg it is in the forests in brazil. it uses solar panels and local ingredients... etc
I know people that re from CGP guides did Kenyah....I did Jamaica as a mass tourist tropical destination and I'm 100% that's right
Original post by KewlKid64
I know people that re from CGP guides did Kenyah....I did Jamaica as a mass tourist tropical destination and I'm 100% that's right

Kenya's also a case study for Mass Tourism
I did The Galapagos Islands as sustainable ecotourism - am I the only one?
A lot of people who I have talked to did Jamaica.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Blancosdos
Kenya's also a case study for Mass Tourism

I realise that, just saying it was CGP alternative...I think many people are worried they did something along the lines of Galapagos Islands (ecotourism) and that this wasn't acceptable, but it may well be....

The only things I'm worried about it
a) Whether writing about Kerala, India for birth control policies for a COUNTRY was right (Kerala is a province)
b) Whether only including ideas of international efforts to reduce global inequalities was okay, i.e talking only about fair trade, free trade, debt for conservation swaps and debt reduction, rather than including 'examples' as case studies, such as Cahora Bassa Dam etc. which is what all my mates did....
Any ideas???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending